• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

It's derby day again!

SNOWMARINER

Love a punt and the HT\FT Mariners at $3.75 looks good otherwise the draw|mariners at $4.50 also an option although no matter what McKinna says I think the lads will want to go in at HT with a goal.

B

bakery5

thomas477 said:
To qualify for the final

Newcastle Jets  $1.22 
Central Coast Mariners  $4.00 

Grand Final or Premliminary?

dumb scum fan

marinersman

I have a feeling that win lose or draw, we are in for a classic match today.

I think there'll be goals with us scoring first and the scum reeling and defending like they never have before.

My tip, 2-2 at full time over both legs, Sash and JA with Sash scoring in extra time. Crowd 20, 015.

I honestly believe we will get through. I am asking each and every one of you to support our boys today like you have never before.

This is our chance, this is our moment, this is our time. Dream the dream and believe like you have never believed before. We will do it, but it will only happen if we give the boys support like we never have before.

I have never been so proud to be a Coastie than now. Tomorrow will be our day to show the rest of Australia how magnificent our club and our region is. Be proud of your club and be proud of what we have achieved thus far.

There is two games to go until we achieve what we all crave for. Let's not let it slip now.

This is a call to arms. Let us sing our hearts out like we never have before.

This game is to glory and our chance to show we are the most magnificent club in the land and the start of a beautiful empire. In the words of a former Prime Minister, "this will (is) the sweetest victory of all".\

LAWRIE'S MCKINNA'S YELLOW ARMY!

WE HATE YOU CAUSE YOU'RE FROM NEWCASTLE!

pommypete

No pressure on the boys.We know we were the better side last time and i am quite sure we will be again today.If we don't make the grand final at the first attempt we have still got next week,and Newcastle will be shitting it when we do QLD.

Mariner Girl

It's nice and Sunny here in Sydney. I plan to leave for the Coast around 1 o'clock.
What's the weather like up there at the moment??

Counting down till kick off. Pacing around the house in ever decreasing circles and nervous as hell  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

S

soccersensei

marinersman said:
I have a feeling that win lose or draw, we are in for a classic match today.

I think there'll be goals with us scoring first and the scum reeling and defending like they never have before.

My tip, 2-2 at full time over both legs, Sash and JA with Sash scoring in extra time. Crowd 20, 015.

I honestly believe we will get through. I am asking each and every one of you to support our boys today like you have never before.

This is our chance, this is our moment, this is our time. Dream the dream and believe like you have never believed before. We will do it, but it will only happen if we give the boys support like we never have before.

I have never been so proud to be a Coastie than now. Tomorrow will be our day to show the rest of Australia how magnificent our club and our region is. Be proud of your club and be proud of what we have achieved thus far.

There is two games to go until we achieve what we all crave for. Let's not let it slip now.

This is a call to arms. Let us sing our hearts out like we never have before.

This game is to glory and our chance to show we are the most magnificent club in the land and the start of a beautiful empire. In the words of a former Prime Minister, "this will (is) the sweetest victory of all".\

LAWRIE'S MCKINNA'S YELLOW ARMY!

WE HATE YOU CAUSE YOU'RE FROM NEWCASTLE!

:goodpost: AWESOME POST MARINERSMAN!!!!  :goodpost:
  :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:
I'M FIRED!!!!

Gav...

well the weather is not too bad the sun is out but a fsir bit of cloud in the sky lets hope there is no rain!!!!!

kevrenor

I'm watching the weather on the site - partly cloudy 20C!  Stay that way farken ... clouds over Epping are black and heading north but no rain, yet.

I'm  :fireup:

Three of us will be in Bay 6 trying to get it sounding like the Bays, even if we have to do it sitting down.

I'm not in media box ... too many press blow-ins and bandwaggoners with laptops and corporate creds. Writing it up though ... may forget to take any notes in the excitement.

:pirate: :headbounce: :pirate: :headbounce: :pirate: :headbounce: :pirate: :headbounce: :pirate: :headbounce: :eek:verhead:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
300px-Bluetongue_CC_Stadium.jpg

we are going to this place
HUTCHO.jpg

To watch this bloke
00014741-fullsize.jpg

celebrate like this with his teammates after thrashing them mongrels north of Morrisett
angrylittlemariner.jpg

SO JAM THAT UP YA JETS

[size=10pt][size=10pt]FIRE UP FARKIN....ITS GAME DAY!!!!!!![/size][/size]

BrisRecky

jetcrash2.jpg

Everybody  Sing!!!!!!!

WERE GOING TO A JET CRASH, WERE GOING TO A JET CRASH !!!!!

Omni

Simon Hill was ripping into CCM on Fox Sports News five seconds ago the ever classic "not taking anything away from them" Guess What Syndey FC Sports, we've already got one trophy, and your beloved Sydney FC aren't getting anything (Houston will smash them in the PPC) so Jam that up ya!

CCM on Penalties, J. Griffiths to miss.

As an aside if Beauchamp wasn't eligable for the Johnny Warren Medal in Season One, how is Griffiths, who brought the game into disrepute, eligable. I hope the players don't vote for him, it's Best AND FAIREST.

SNOWMARINER

Is'nt Simon Hill a f@#king clown. He can't help himself. I wonder WTF he's going to say if we win. I noticed that he covered himself saying that his tipping has'nt been good. Wanker!

Atomic

I've always found Hill to be the least biased commentator on FOX. I remeber going into the final round, he said CCM deserved the Premiership and it would gladen his heart to see the boys get up. Seems like a good bloke to me, especially in comparison to his colleagues.

BrisRecky

When Hill was at SBS I thought sack les and keep this bloke....then he went to FOX and slowly but surely inane statements slipped into his game day spiels.....must that twat Slater poisoning his mind

Atomic

Yeah, I probably have to agree with you on that one, Recky. I think Hill tries to keep the peace (or the sanity), much to his own detriment. He should stand up to Slater a bit more than he does but can you imagine what the commentary would be like if Simon wasn't there???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred