• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

It's derby day again!

thomas477

kevrenor said:
thomas477 said:
Griffiths'll be fine - he's a tough little bastard

I can reduce that to plain English for you - pays to be economical with words and still get the key message across:

"Griffiths, he's a little bastard"

Meh - much rather have him then aloisi

pjennings

thomas477 said:
kevrenor said:
thomas477 said:
Griffiths'll be fine - he's a tough little bastard

I can reduce that to plain English for you - pays to be economical with words and still get the key message across:

"Griffiths, he's a little bastard"

Meh - much rather have him then aloisi

I agree - I much rather you have him and we have Aloisi!!!

AUFC_fan

come on ccm i hope u win.  i think u guys deserve the a-league championship 4 once played great football since the start of the a-league.

trev

Yeah i get a 2-0 feeling and it will go to extra time and the mariners will score right in front of bay 16 in ET

dru

thomas477 said:
I'll be happy if it is a CCM vs NUJ GF - Jets will be flighing to asia :)

I can't think of anything worse than Newcastle playing in Asia.

Oh and by the way it's flying.

midfielder

No use Scum making Asia, they will never be allowed passports, ...a problem even Con could not solve................. Sorry another thing Con can't solve. Is there anyting Can can solve? ? ?

Accustoms

midfielder said:
No use Scum making Asia,
If they keep scum out of Asia CCM won't be allowed in.

However, we'll add some class to Asia!

Where's your Uni Cruiser? doh, year 10 at best then!

Chooky

Don't care who goes to Asia, as long as they do well and spread the word that the A-League is a competitive competition. I reckon it would be good that 2 regional teams go for once, instead of capital cities all the time.

If we score one this weekend I think thats Mt Everest in front of you. Doubt Joel will play, maybe on the bench. Song Jin Hyung will play for sure, and maybe Webster (Denni).

serious14

The thought of the Jets in Asia makes me sick........... there's stadiums in Thailand better than that piece of shit they used to call 'Marathon'.

Faaaaaaark, imagine the first time two Australian teams play against each other in this comp. in a quarter or semi - that would be HUGE!!!!

Omni

I think it will be Newcastle & CCM in Asia 09, sorry folks, Sydney & Queensland need to impress me tonight to make me think either of them can make the GF.

CCM 2 Newcastle 0 - CCM on Penalties.

marinermick

Omni said:
I think it will be Newcastle & CCM in Asia 09, sorry folks, Sydney & Queensland need to impress me tonight to make me think either of them can make the GF.

interesting scenario:

if we don't get up on sunday will the jets supporters be supporting us in the final to secure their place in asia?

kevrenor

marinermick said:
interesting scenario: if we don't get up on sunday will the jets supporters be supporting us in the final to secure their place in asia?

:vhappy:  How cruel!

thomas477

marinermick said:
Omni said:

interesting scenario:

if we don't get up on sunday will the jets supporters be supporting us in the final to secure their place in asia?

I will be supporting the CCM against Roar i wanna play in asia

mariners4ever

thomas477 said:
marinermick said:
Omni said:

interesting scenario:

I will be supporting the CCM against Roar i wanna play in asia

so, you're saying that it will a mariners and roar grand final  and the scum will lose tomorrow and next week

great scum supporter you are  ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred