• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

It's derby day again!

thomas477

mariners4ever said:
thomas477 said:
marinermick said:
Omni said:
I think it will be Newcastle & CCM in Asia 09, sorry folks, Sydney & Queensland need to impress me tonight to make me think either of them can make the GF.

CCM 2 Newcastle 0 - CCM on Penalties.

interesting scenario:

if we don't get up on sunday will the jets supporters be supporting us in the final to secure their place in asia?

I will be supporting the CCM against Roar i wanna play in asia

so, you're saying that it will a mariners and roar grand final  and the scum will lose tomorrow and next week

great scum supporter you are  ;)

Hey, i just wanna see a Jets vs ccm grand final so we can both go to asia but i wanna see ccm get thrashed by the jets in the grand final :):):)

Omni

marinermick said:
Omni said:
I think it will be Newcastle & CCM in Asia 09, sorry folks, Sydney & Queensland need to impress me tonight to make me think either of them can make the GF.

CCM 2 Newcastle 0 - CCM on Penalties.

interesting scenario:

if we don't get up on sunday will the jets supporters be supporting us in the final to secure their place in asia?

It's a scenario I've thought of a lot, surely Queensland would rather play against Newcastle in the preliminary to make it a playoff for the ACL. CCM should be the most supported team in the finals series ;)

Deej

For those who like a bet, here's a few odds for tomorrow.

Inside 90 mins :

Mariners win $2.15
Draw $3.30
Jets win $3.10

1-0 Mariners $6.50
2-0 Mariners $8.50
3-0 Mariners $19.00  :eek:

I won't even post the Jets odds.

Mariners HT/FT $3.75
Draw HT/Mariners $4.50

First goal scorer

ALOISI John  5.00 
SIMON Matt  11.00 
PETROVSKI Sasho  7.50 
KWASNIK Adam  11.00 
GUMPRECHT Andre  17.00 
PONDELJAK Tom  13.00 
HUTCHINSON John  13.00 
WILKINSON Alex  34.00 
BOOGAARD Nigel  34.00 
VIDMAR Tony  41.00 
CECCOLI Alvin  34.00 
JEDINAK Mile  17.00 
GRIFFITHS Joel  6.50 
HOLLAND James  7.50 
BRIDGE Mark  7.50 
ELRICH Tarek  21.00 
HOFFMAN Jason  13.00 
SPENCER Noel  21.00 
MUSIALIK Stuart  13.00 
HEARFIELD Troy  17.00 
THOMPSON Matt  34.00 
DURANTE Andrew  34.00 
NORTH Jade  26.00 
GRIFFITHS Adam  21.00

To qualify for the final

Newcastle Jets  $1.22 
Central Coast Mariners  $4.00 

thomas477

To qualify for the final

Newcastle Jets  $1.22 

Grand Final or Premliminary?

Deej

thomas477 said:
To qualify for the final

Newcastle Jets  $1.22 

Grand Final or Premliminary?

erm what do you think  ::)

thomas477

DJ said:

Ok sorry when i looked at it i thought I saw $1.15

However
07/08 A-League Grand Final Winner
Sportsbet No.    Selection                        Opening Odds      Final Odds
19994              CENTRAL COAST MARINERS  4.25                      2.90
19996              NEWCASTLE JETS              9.00                      2.20
19998              QUEENSLAND ROAR            11.00                      7.00

Omni

Didn't the odds also say Melbourne would win the league?

Good to see you've changed your caption, mind you, let's all remember your stupidity for one last moment "major premiers" only took you about a month to figure that one out.

thomas477

Omni said:
Didn't the odds also say Melbourne would win the league?

Good to see you've changed your caption, mind you, let's all remember your stupidity for one last moment "major premiers" only took you about a month to figure that one out.

True i never placed much on TAB - they change like the wind

Yeah about the caption umm yeah very embrassed about that  :yellowcard: :ashamed:

Omni

haha OK, I had to stir you a bit it is a derby! I'll be civil now.

Death to Sunday Games!

Deej

thomas477 said:
good luck to ccm but i cant see ccm winning by 3 or more

and that's a fair call, simply the Mariners HAVE to score first and put the pressure on.  I could see our heads dropping if Jet's score first (or even second)

thomas477

DJ said:
thomas477 said:
good luck to ccm but i cant see ccm winning by 3 or more

and that's a fair call, simply the Mariners HAVE to score first and put the pressure on.  I could see our heads dropping if Jet's score first (or even second)

Yeah jets score and the tie is basically over unless ccm score 4 goals and i dont like to say it, ccm will not put that many past covic

Deej

Perth did - anything is possible in finals football, but I agree, a Jets goal and it's curtains.

thomas477

DJ said:
Perth did - anything is possible in finals football, but I agree, a Jets goal and it's curtains.

I agree perth did but that was our one bad game of the season - yours was against melbourne. I dont really care about the result i just wanna see a good game at Bluetongue thats all :D

Deej

thomas477 said:
DJ said:

I agree perth did but that was our one bad game of the season - yours was against melbourne. I dont really care about the result i just wanna see a good game at Bluetongue thats all :D

liar lol

thomas477

DJ said:
thomas477 said:
DJ said:

liar lol

wat i lie about? :D

Deej

thomas477 said:
DJ said:
thomas477 said:
DJ said:

liar lol

wat i lie about? :D

so if the Mariners won 3-0 and it was a good game of football you would be happy? I don't think so

thomas477

Yeah hell i'll be pissed but to see a good game of football is somthing that i enjoy anyways it means another home game :thumbup: that means that if we beat the QLD roar we are going to asia  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred