• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Have we reached bottom yet?

LFCMariners

Remember that 'Gone to the pub' protest banner a few years back?

I reckon a better idea would be to create a similar banner this time (with whatever message you want), fix it to the front of the bay and then head back across to the club before the game kicks off.

bikinigirl

. at what point to we move this discussion to the 'positives' thread

. i mean ... as we plumb greater and greater depths, there can't be that much of the earth left ... we can only dig so far until we reach the other side and find ourselves ... umm ... on top!?

. albeit we'll be on the other side of the world without anyone willing to foot the bill to return ... maybe a different approach to the annual clearout?

LFCMariners

. at what point to we move this discussion to the 'positives' thread

. i mean ... as we plumb greater and greater depths, there can't be that much of the earth left ... we can only dig so far until we reach the other side and find ourselves ... umm ... on top!?

. albeit we'll be on the other side of the world without anyone willing to foot the bill to return ... maybe a different approach to the annual clearout?

So we'll be in China....meaning ACL qualification....meaning the team is good enough to be featuring in the ACL once again...

I like this thinking!

FFC Mariner

They've signed no one, only a few players to pay out. Relocation to Canberra citing CC Council as the reason?

The silence from the club is deafening

turbo

Relocation to Canberra citing CC Council as the reason?
I don’t think that would fly. Unless council made our tenancy unworkable like doubling fees or something the FFA wouldn’t accept it. If the plan is to run us in to the ground I hope the FFA don’t allow MC to profit from it, just revoke and sell the license again. Allowing license squatting to profit would be a horrible precedent to set.

I think the main reason few have been signed would be uncertainty over MM, there’s got to be some questions being asked behind the scenes.

Wombat

Better to turn up and protest properly. Bring a sign and plant yourself behind the dug out or join the boys in Bay 16.

I took the time to voice my displeasure at the Ref as he came off the pitch and another supporter asked if he could join me to do the same. Security tried to chuck us out of the empty players seats but i refused as i wanted maximum effect. So we had 3 or 4 seconds to give it to the stooge. I than shook the securities hand for not escalating the issue once the Ref had passed.

Wombat

Remember that 'Gone to the pub' protest banner a few years back?

I reckon a better idea would be to create a similar banner this time (with whatever message you want), fix it to the front of the bay and then head back across to the club before the game kicks off.

Charlesworth is a c**t! .....or too strong?

Pirate Pete

They've signed no one, only a few players to pay out. Relocation to Canberra citing CC Council as the reason?

The silence from the club is deafening
I did mention in another thread that the week Masterfoods give out the goody bags is the week they announce shirt sponsorship for next season.
That didn't happen this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred