• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Harry signs with Galatasaray

serious14

dibo said:
Wilson said:
I already started this thread....What are the moderators getting paid for

we're not, so bite me.

zv8x9t.jpg

;D ;D ;D

S

soccersensei

Harry is not bound by or responsible for the past wrong actions of anyone else but himself. The man who bares responsibility is the man who committed the crime, irrespective of anyones passionate and understandable dislike for the terrible events... So I wouldn't be too surprised that some people don't actually take the whole thing as personally and just simply see Harry, as a professional footballer going to another club. If the new clubs management promoted or supported violence, I would whole heartedly agree with you... But thats not actually the case...

BiggusMickus

Leedsmariner said:
Bearinator said:
Leedsmariner said:
The fact that Harry was in the Leeds team that played these jerks a few years back where two Leeds supporters were stabbed to death by Gala supporters, makes him a c**t if he joins them!

Are you for f**king real?

Yep i f**king am

If we follow this narrow minded rationale then we should all immediately stop buying cars from VW, food from Aldi and pharmaceudicals from Bayer as they are all German companies and it was the German's who were responsible for the holocaust.

Jesus

Jesus
I would have thought leeds fans would be glad he went there? What happened to them hating his guts?

Anyway who cares? He is a footballer and can go wherever he likes. It does not make him in some way disrespectful. Thats like saying he couldnt go anywhere in turkey for the same reason.

Its like saying by signing with a turkish club, he is being disrespectful to all the diggeres who died fighting the turks in the war.

LUFC, get fn over it.

Bear

Jesus said:
LUFC, get fn over it.

My thoughts also. If people cant see the difference between Harrys situation and the one with Gumps, then its pretty f**king sad

Andy

Bearinator said:
Leedsmariner said:
The fact that Harry was in the Leeds team that played these jerks a few years back where two Leeds supporters were stabbed to death by Gala supporters, makes him a c**t if he joins them!

As a Leeds fan, he has every right to pissed at Harry for ihm joining them. Leeds fans would hate Galatasaray for what happened in teh ECL a couple of years back so If a player signs for a club you hate, why not get pissed at them?

Bear

Andy said:
Bearinator said:
Leedsmariner said:

As a Leeds fan, he has every right to pissed at Harry for ihm joining them. Leeds fans would hate Galatasaray for what happened in teh ECL a couple of years back so If a player signs for a club you hate, why not get pissed at them?

Just my opinion, but he didnt go directly from 1 club to the other, so I dont see it as a stab in the back. Its not like Harry looked to leave Leeds and go straight to Galatasaray because they paid more or whatever.

I know I would not really give a f**k if James Holland went to, say the Roar for 5 years, and then signed for Newcastle (now I know 50 people are going to say "its a totally different situation" but then you dont understand my hatred for Holland) but thats just me.

Jesus

Jesus
Why would they care? He is not a leeds player. Why are they not pissed that anyone plays for them?

It is not like he is a hard core leeds man, who after the stabbings thought, wow, im off to turkey.

I dont hate someone for where they go unless, like holland, he rorted us. I did not care that spencer went to scum, i was happy he was gone.

Andy

Jesus said:
Why would they care? He is not a leeds player. Why are they not pissed that anyone plays for them?

It is not like he is a hard core leeds man, who after the stabbings thought, wow, im off to turkey.

I dont hate someone for where they go unless, like holland, he rorted us. I did not care that spencer went to scum, i was happy he was gone.

Because he is a former Leeds player who has signed for a club that Leeds clearly hate. Just because he has had a club in between makes no difference.

It's rather simple, if you play for a club that you hate, the player is hated.

Jesus

Jesus
They already hated kewell. Whats the big deal now?

How could any leeds fan be angry with kewell now, since they all disowned him when he went to liverpool?

It is absurd for leeds fans to hate gala just because some of their fans were foolish enough to taunt turkish fans. Hate the guy. Not the club/country.

Fortunately leeds will not have to worry about ever playing gala in the near, or not even near, future.

Kareem

i think its a bad move that really doesnt make sense at all...heck i was hering rumours of some smaller EPL clubs after him (mid table clubs)- sure no CL, but Premier League, mid table is better than CL and the Turkish league- no offence!
Maybe its coz I'm a Fenerbache man ;)

serious14

Kareem said:
Premier League, mid table is better than CL and the Turkish league

Oh my - you disappear for a couple of days then return with an absolute pearler like that.

This place hasn't been quite the same without your brand of stupidity......

Jesus

Jesus
serious14 said:
Kareem said:

Oh my - you disappear for a couple of days then return with an absolute pearler like that.

Agree. Why do people think mid table PL is good? Mid table spain you may any particular year challenge for champions league. But not PL. If he plays well he probably wont be in turkey for very long.

tuftman

Jesus said:
serious14 said:
Kareem said:

Agree. Why do people think mid table PL is good? Mid table spain you may any particular year challenge for champions league. But not PL. If he plays well he probably wont be in turkey for very long.

Oh dear that has to be the dumbest thing I have heard since......welli cant think of anything stupider.Mid table PL is Newcastle, Bolton etc....Turkish Champions play against and beat the likes of Liverpool(see Besiktas) Inter Milan(see Fenerbahce)...mid table prem league is close to relegation these days think about something b4 u say it seriously

Kareem

serious14 said:
Kareem said:

get stuffed u tosser
anyone that knows anything would understand the comment loser!
Turkish league just doesnt compare in strength
EG1. (note i will not bother more than that)
Tuncay Sanli- left Turkish league to go to Middlesborough
I wonder why he left???
exactly- u idiot!
EPL is a higher standard and anyone with half a brain can see that

Kareem

TUFTY-mitchell said:
Jesus said:
serious14 said:
Kareem said:

Oh dear that has to be the dumbest thing I have heard since......welli cant think of anything stupider.Mid table PL is Newcastle, Bolton etc....Turkish Champions play against and beat the likes of Liverpool(see Besiktas) Inter Milan(see Fenerbahce)...mid table prem league is close to relegation these days think about something b4 u say it seriously
your comment is hell of a lot more stupid
Reading played against and beat Liverpool- heck they got relegated. Does that make them on par to the Turkish trio? (Beskitas, Galatasary, Fenerbache). No!
Not to mention Liverpool vs Beskitas 8-0. Derby lost 6-0...and yet again Reading beat Liverpool- which still I rate Beskitas higher than Reading!
Dont quote random matches coz I'll do it right back- and u'll look like an idiot (like above)
On the topic Barnsley played against and beat Liverpool (still laughin over that one)...is Barnsley on par with the Turkish Trio?
All in all- time will tell but I think this is a regrettable move by Kewell!

priorpeter

Kareem, will you ever get it, no-one's backing you on this.

oh but wait - its all so obvious, because one player left the Turkish league to play for Boro, its suddenly all so F*cking clear. That's hard evidendce for ya, innit! So i suppose any player leaving any league in the world, to go to another club, is always, 100% of the time, leaving for the same reasons? Or is it just any players leaving Turkish clubs? If a player left a Turkish club to play in the A-League, would that be an indication that the A-League is 20 Billion times better than the Turkish league? Well it must be true - the almighty Kareem said so, and he's never wrong!!!

The idiocy in your posts really astounds me sometimes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred