• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Harry signs with Galatasaray

tuftman

yeah i can see why he did (challenge, Champions League etc) but i think its more the shock that Galatasaray arent known as a mainstream team in Australia

Sacko

It'll interesting to see how many Galatasaray shirts that now appear in shopping malls around the country... :piano:

serious14

Forums in England are exploding with "omg, you're betraying the memory of the Leeds' fans who were stabbed", etc. and so forth.

'Cause he loved your club so much that he left it 6 or so years ago??  Twats.

Bear

Doubt Over Kewell's Turkish Move - 442

HARRY Kewell's move to Turkish giants Galatasaray could be in doubt after his management insisted the Socceroo star had not made a final decision.
Superliga side Galatasaray hailed the former Liverpool winger's arrival at the club with a special banner on their website and videos of the star in action.

But now Kewell's camp have poured cold water on the Turkish club's claims of snaring the legend - and insist he still has at least one other option.

Kewell has been linked with Italian Serie A side Roma and Scottish Premier League club Celtic since he was released by Liverpool at the end of his contract this season.

He was in impressive form for the socceroos in their World Cup qualifying campaign last month as he bounced back from his chronic injury-problems of the past five years.

This morning it appeared his move to Turkey - home to Socceroo 'keeper Michael Petkovic and formerly also to Nick Carle and Mile Sterjovski - was signed, sealed and delivered.

But despite Galatasaray's claims, agent Bernie Mandic this afternoon told au.fourfourtwo.com: "We have not finalised a deal for Harry and its down to two possibilities.

"People will be notified if and when Harry decides on one of the options which may be around noon on Saturday European time.

"We will not make any other comments until then."

FFC Mariner

But despite Galatasaray's claims, agent Bernie Mandic this afternoon told au.fourfourtwo.com: "We have not finalised a deal for Harry and its down to two possibilities.

His agent was the guy who screwed Leeds when Harry moved to Liverpool so he is probably v good at playing bidders off against each other.

Leedsmariner

The fact that Harry was in the Leeds team that played these jerks a few years back where two Leeds supporters were stabbed to death by Gala supporters, makes him a c**t if he joins them!

Bear

Leedsmariner said:
The fact that Harry was in the Leeds team that played these jerks a few years back where two Leeds supporters were stabbed to death by Gala supporters, makes him a c**t if he joins them!

Are you for f**king real?

tuftman

Yeah u cant seriously harp on about something like that , the Leeds supporters started heckling a van driver and got their comeuppance, i mean yeah i see what u mean but surely u have to get to the fact that these are grown men making these decisions. Though the World Game website says it isn't official could just be the agent trying to up his wage bargaining power.

hasbeen

Bearinator said:
Leedsmariner said:

Ha Ha what a bunch of hypocrites, crapping on about Spencer / Gumps / Kwas moving but can't see the obvious grief it causes Leeds supporters when Hammy Kewell joins a club whose supporters murdered his old clubs supporters. Get some perspective you morons. For the record I don't really care who he plays for 'cos he's washed up.   

Leedsmariner

Bearinator said:
Leedsmariner said:

Yep i f**king am

FFC Mariner

Actually, this is causing some outrage on MB's in UK other than Leeds.

Insensitive at best if he goes there

serious14

A bunch of Leeds fans, no doubt drunk off their arses - antagonise a local (I can source this if you'd like - from U.K. and Turkish newspapers), who reacts.  Home supporters join in.......  and we know what the track record of travelling English fans is like with regards to football.

What's that old saying about not starting something if you're not prepared to deal with the consequences??

Do Liverpool supporters cry foul when someone moves to Juventus??  Etc. and so forth??

Sym

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/aussies-abroad/kewell-deal-not-sealed-yet--122315/

Yeah I didn't see that one coming

Sym

Yeah just noticed that and tried to delete it without anyone ever noticing lol

Sym

Fark football fans and the ability to be awake at these hours(that is how I built immunity to fall asleep before 1am..EPL)

serious14

Sym said:
Fark football fans and the ability to be awake at these hours(that is how I built immunity to fall asleep before 1am..EPL)

The experience of watching every Euro game bar two has hardened me the f*ck up for the next few weeks...... no bedtime before at least 4am for me.  ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred