• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

HAL Round 18

Jimmy

adl deserved a penalty, it was exactly the same thing that happened to syd. both players were softly touched on the arm and went down easy.

marinersman

Breeze f**ks up another game in Sydney's favour.

Soft red to Cornthwaite, Djite would have been one on one with the keeper and gets penalised, Sydney's third goal offside.

F**k me Sydney are leading a charmed life.

Tassiemariner

Another wonderful performance by Breezey and Slater. That Djite tackle decision was atrocious.

Wonder if Franky will pay fox sports to put Santalab's goal as Goal of the season.

Sean

marinersman said:
Breeze f**ks up another game in Sydney's favour.

Soft red to Cornthwaite, Djite would have been one on one with the keeper and gets penalised, Sydney's third goal offside.

F**k me Sydney are leading a charmed life.

Soft red?
Definite red.
Definite dipshit for putting a hand on the diving barbeque chicken that is brosque.

Oh yeah Galekovich is in on this Lowy conspiracy too. he played a bit too poorly for mine.

marinersman

I have no conspiracy theory going on Perm, I just merely stated Breeze has again made wrong  decisions during a game that have favoured Sydney which has helped them hugely in the context of the matches.

Not much in the hand he put on him, sure it's a foul, nut nothing more. If that was a red, so was Popovic when he gave away the penalty.

EastEnder

So why was the game played at ADL Oval? If it was because they were expecting bigger crowds, they've had pretty poor attendances since the A League started so why would they get an extra 10k? Near finals time?

Cheers
EE

Sean

marinersman said:
I have no conspiracy theory going on Perm, I just merely stated Breeze has again made wrong  decisions during a game that have favoured Sydney which has helped them hugely in the context of the matches.

Not much in the hand he put on him, sure it's a foul, nut nothing more. If that was a red, so was Popovic when he gave away the penalty.

last man foul should always be a red.

Sean

EastEnder said:
So why was the game played at ADL Oval? If it was because they were expecting bigger crowds, they've had pretty poor attendances since the A League started so why would they get an extra 10k? Near finals time?

Cheers
EE

Holiday crowd.

What im wondering is the proximity of Adelaide oval to Hindmarsh, and why cant adelaide get that crowd to Hindmarsh?

Tassiemariner

Adelaide offered a package deal

A-League game tonight plus

20-20 cricket on new years day

This probably brought the extra numbers.

EastEnder

Cheers Perm, Adelaide has had a weird time with crowds from memory they managed to get around 15k in the last season of the NSL (their first season) and that dropped at the start of the a-league, when I thought it would increase (memory might be playing tricks on me though)

Omni

Perm said:
marinersman said:

last man foul should always be a red.

Where does it say that in the laws??

Adelaide Oval is right in the centre of Adelaide whereas Hindmarsh definitely isn't that'll help the crowd!

skilbeck

That was a horrible horrible game when it came to reffing. whether you believe conspiracy or not, there is definitely something wrong in his ability to ref a game and that needs to be looked at. I reckon he should be reprimanded for his actions over the last 2 weeks.

Lloydo

Get over it.
Referee's make bad decisions. They also make good ones.
I lol'd when Breeze gave Cassio a yellow for diving. I good decision after a run of bad ones.

Omni

Cassio's dive, hmm, an arm across, I've seen them given, I think had Cassio have not hammed it up so much he might have given that one. Probably should have been a draw but that was more convincing from Sydney than last week, and Santalab had another great strike, what is this guy going to do next week?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred