• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

HAL Round 18

kevrenor

Adelaide vs Sydney has Breeze in the middle, playing at Adelaide Oval.  :fireup:
Talay out suspended!  :piralaugh:
Go the Reds!

Now if Perth can take out the Roar, and Wellington do the scum over at LethargyAustralia my weekend will be set up for Monday's big game.

dru

kevrenor said:
Adelaide vs Sydney has Breeze in the middle, playing at Adelaide Oval.  :fireup:

Don't point that out Kevrenor lest the tin foil hats come out again.  ;)

kevrenor said:
Talay out suspended!  :piralaugh:
Go the Reds!

Now if Perth can take out the Roar, and Wellington do the scum over at LethargyAustralia my weekend will be set up for Monday's big game.

Would make a very good week but somehow I doubt it will go that well.

FFC Mariner

Poor Adelaide with that pox faced wanker in the middle.

Interesting to see "Australia's Greatest Coach" whining about playing at Adelaide Oval.

marinersman

I would have thought Breeze would be watching the games on tele at home this weekend.

Sydney will be happy they've got him again.

Tassiemariner

Whats the bet breeze will have sydney's last 4 matches after his great job against us.

2-1 adelaide

Also for adelaide ontong has been ruled out for the season.

some huge ones this round!! Hope the scum get done over. Imagine them and QLD losing....we smash the tards. Start shining up the toilet seat please!

marinersman

forever_yellow said:
some huge ones this round!! Hope the scum get done over. Imagine them and QLD losing....we smash the tards. Start shining up the toilet seat please!

And to top off a beautiful round, Adelaide smash Sydney.

adz

Staff member
my tin foil hat is well and truly secured... :p Football Federation Sydney for the win

Andy

Greenpoleffc said:
Poor Adelaide with that pox faced wanker in the middle.

Interesting to see "Australia's Greatest Coach" whining about playing at Adelaide Oval.

Yeah, does anyone know whats wrong with his face?

kevrenor

Foriegnmariner said:
It looks packed on the tele.

Whats the capacity of adelaide oval??
The Adelaide Oval holds about 34,000 spectators with the 3 main grandstands, the Bradman Stand, named after Adelaide's famous batsman, the Western Wing, and also the Chappell Stands.

Action getting under way. Sarkies 20' goal for Adelaide, a yellow each side then red card by Breeze against Cornthwaite (AU). Bugger, goal Santalab 44'.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred