• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

HAL 4 - Round 3

Kareem

serious14 said:
And Kaz still rots on the bench ffs......

Ernie Merrick doesn't like him
Kaz Patafta, Kaz Patafta
Van Egmond doesn't like him
Kaz Patafta, Kaz Patafta
And we don't like him
F*ck Patafta, F*ck Patafta
So nobody likes him
Kaz Patafta, Kaz Patafta

;D ;D ;D
I like him :)

northernspirit

i think reason noone plays him is he is too easily bumped off the ball, the boy needs to get stronger... but alot of dead wood on the first 3 weeks performance of the jets squad

kevrenor

They are off in Adelaide ... Shane Smelz down with the flu allows Adam Kwasnik into the starting lineup.

FFC Mariner

It will be interesting to see how Adelaide go against a decent team.

So far, they have beaten Perth (just), and NZ. both are poor sides likely to fill 7th & 8th.

Qld are v over rated and that will be shown when we beat them tomorrow.

MattSimon

goingtoadisco said:
wow, nix to go bust by the end of the season.

I hope not. A good Nix is good for the league. Anyone else a fan of Leilei Gao? I rated him during his stint at NZ Knights and he was probably one of Nix's better players tonight.

furns

Greenpoleffc said:
Just got a txt from a Tard at the ground. The scum away support (bout 10) walked out en masse at 4-0 to chants of "we can see u sneaking out"
sorry greenpole but that is absolute rubbish, I was there. Your tard friend is talking out his arse. There was probably about 70 of us there, about 10 people left when it went to 4-0 - however they were families with kids - the rest were there until the end. 5-0? We were still singing after all the muzza casuals had vacated the stadium.

serious14

furns said:
Greenpoleffc said:
Just got a txt from a Tard at the ground. The scum away support (bout 10) walked out en masse at 4-0 to chants of "we can see u sneaking out"
sorry greenpole but that is absolute rubbish, I was there. Your tard friend is talking out his arse. There was probably about 70 of us there, about 10 people left when it went to 4-0 - however they were families with kids - the rest were there until the end. 5-0? We were still singing after all the muzza casuals had vacated the stadium.

Bwaaaaaaaaahahahaha, get your hand off it Furns.

i).  I recorded the game because I was out last night - about half an hour-ish in, they showed a wide shot of the away bay.  Having read your post, pissed myself laughing, and subsequently stopped laughing, I paused it on said shot and counted 22 people.  In the entire bay.

ii).  You were heard twice on the TV microphones all night.  "Come on Newcastle".  Hows about "come on new chant".  :p

iii).  In the post game show, as the last of the Melbourne crowd were leaving, the away bay was long empty.  Clear for all to see.

If you're going to boast about your totally rad awesome away support, at least back it up with fact y'know??  When we all get back from QLD on Monday, we'll come on here, and say "how awesome was it when *insert ACTUAL number here* of us did such and such.  No point having a pissing in the wind contest about how many you take away y'know??  Unless it's Sydney/Melbourne and the NSW derbies, outside of finals time there's going to be 80 - 100 at most.

But then again, I forgot Novocastrians can't count.

clarence

serious14 said:
furns said:
Greenpoleffc said:

Bwaaaaaaaaahahahaha, get your hand off it Furns.

i).  I recorded the game because I was out last night - about half an hour-ish in, they showed a wide shot of the away bay.  Having read your post, pissed myself laughing, and subsequently stopped laughing, I paused it on said shot and counted 22 people.  In the entire bay.
iii).  In the post game show, as the last of the Melbourne crowd were leaving, the away bay was long empty.  Clear for all to see.

I know it is probbalya  difficult thing to do, but could you freeze frame the footage and post it up here so we can shut this furns character down?(not that I doubt you, but picture proof tends to be definitive evidence)

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/a-league/index.php?pid=st&cid=131922

Djulbic spat at Peter Green and was sent off.  Facing a 6-18 month suspension.

Bloody disgusting - quite disappointing that the maximum sentence is 18 months, a lot of people would argue being spat on is worse than being punched.

marinersman

Greenpoleffc said:
goingtoadisco said:
wow, nix to go bust by the end of the season.

I actually hope they do. We dont owe NZ football anything and it frees up room for another Aussie side.

+1. Have never supported a NZ tean on our league and never will. They're only a fraction behind scum in my hate book.

Why have a NZ club when it is only preventing an Aus team promoting Autralian young and upcoming players.

For evidence see Boogs, Zullo, Cruize, Jedi, Og monster, Rukistviya (sp?), Bojic, Vargas etc etc The list goes on and on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred