• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

HAL 4 - Round 3

FFC Mariner

serious14 said:
Newieutd said:
Greenpoleffc said:
Just got a txt from a Tard at the ground. The scum away support (bout 10) walked out en masse at 4-0 to chants of "we can see u sneaking out"

Then you tard friend is an idiot.

None of us left till a good 20mins after the final whistle.

Read my post on the previous page.  You guys were long gone before 'normal' Melbourne fans had even finished leaving the ground.  It was on TV, clear for all to see.  Don't waste your bandwidth denying it.

Further to that post.  There was 60 or so of us there yesterday.   Not gonna run around saying how 400 Mariners fans invaded Brisbane for the day blah blah blah....... no point y'know??

That's not to say we didn't make some decent noise and have a great night though.  ;D

1) He isnt an idiot at all, he can count (thats his freakin job FFS)

2) You need to learn to spell

3) The numbers are irrelevant TBH, Friday night in Tardistan, good effort by anyone who went.

Do try to overcome (sic) your penis envy, we had 6 billion more than you inferiority complex

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Djulbic cops a 5 week suspension.

Here's the incident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBWeRSWqWUs

It looks like he didn't actually spit at the ref - but he did spit on the ground in a deliberate show of disrespect (a highly offensive act).

To be honest, I kind of wonder if 5 weeks is too harsh....

Between this and Musialik being sent off in the CCM-Syd match, it looks like the officials have finally been told to start cracking down on dissent and abuse. 

Sean

5 weeks is good for this guy, he needs it. Nearly every game of this season he has ran his mouth off at the ref, and at the kickoff of the Sydney match I said to the crew i was watching the game with "You're getting sent off today mate".

5 weeks is good to make an example. I think after this weeks suspension and Musialik's last week, players are learning quickly to shut their mouths.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

LeiLei Gao was also booked for mimicking the showing of a card to get Breeze to book an opponent.

Seems pretty clear now that they're cracking down on dissent.

What's also interesting is that Breeze also spoke to the media about the incident afterwards.

It looks like the FFA have actually learnt some lessons from the grand final and have realised how badly they've screwed up in the past and are looking to control things a bit better.  I guess the Danny incident wasn't completely in vain then....

rosko

I was proud of the few supporters we had up at Brisbane. I was sitting on the couch watching with the kids, and we could hear you guys out chanting the Brisbane guys at one stage...  :piralaugh:

Newieutd

Greenpoleffc said:
1) He isnt an idiot at all, he can count (thats his freakin job FFS)

2) You need to learn to spell

3) The numbers are irrelevant TBH, Friday night in Tardistan, good effort by anyone who went.

Do try to overcome (sic) your penis envy, we had 6 billion more than you inferiority complex

Maybe your freind isnt an idiot, but he is wrong.
No idea how many of us where there, didnt count, didnt care. Not once have i mentioned how many of us were there.

Yes my spelling is quite poor :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred