• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

HAL 4 - Round 3

Atomic

Mariner Girl said:
aussiecross said:
no i think it was the 16 yo defender...??
Was it ?- thought they said Holland, but cheating scummers anyway.

It was definitely the young fella. The scum like to teach them to cheat when they are young.

Atomic

With no disrespect intended to the deceased gentleman (RIP) but perhaps the black arm bands were to acknowledge the official death of the Scum's title defence.

Arabmariner

Greenpoleffc said:
Jardel (II)
Looking more and more like his older brother with every game!!

Whole season with no goals....??......again!!

Noticed he's been dropped to the bench already lol.

nero

LOL at Accustoms.
As if a scummer would come on to the Mariners website after that flogging. LOL, It is always going to look bad from your perspective. LOL 5-0

Ted

Well they will sure get good use out of last years toilet seat going by that score and effort.

clarence

Arabmariner said:
Nearly fell off my chair laughing when his first sentence was "I thought we didn't do too badly"!!
I want some of whatever GVE is snorting these days - it's powerful stuff!

They were crap. Look at the bloody scoreline Gary, for the evidence.

Rule #1. The objective of the game is to SCORE MORE goals than the opposition. Jets scored how many?

Check out the Melbourne goalfest:

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6oOhpRZ47s[/flash]

skilbeck

holy shit the victory have 9 goals in the last 2 matches. This is dangerous form if they maintain this for a month it could hurt us

ryan

Melbourne look like they did in season 2. Ominous form. The handball was by Dapuzzo - not that it matters considering Mark Shields inability to see handballs from Scum players. Nevertheless it was a beautiful game to watch. :eek:verhead:

FFC Mariner

Tommy picked up an ankle(?) knock in the game against SFC in Rd 1.

Having said that, he will struggle to get a starting spot in that MF

Kareem

not suprised tbh
i predicted MV 1st (and mariners 2nd)- all I need now is for the mariners to kick into gear...
...and as much as I want the Jets to get wooden sppon they wont- Glory will
(MV, CCM, QLD, SFC, Nix/AU, Jets, Glory)(Nix might just pip AU for 5th)

Demented Freak

Melbourne might have scored 9 goals in the last two games, but that's more a reflection of the standard of Wellington and Newcastle's defence on the day. People really need to wait until the start of October before you start talking about teams dominating the league.

serious14

And Kaz still rots on the bench ffs......

Ernie Merrick doesn't like him
Kaz Patafta, Kaz Patafta
Van Egmond doesn't like him
Kaz Patafta, Kaz Patafta
And we don't like him
F*ck Patafta, F*ck Patafta
So nobody likes him
Kaz Patafta, Kaz Patafta

;D ;D ;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online