• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

GRAND FINAL TICKETS

yellowcake

Props to all those that have (even if not by intention or design) got tickets on the eastern side. Especially the Cat A's.

(Just watched the old one...) sun or not, you will be the ones who's enthusiastic yellow will get the most time preserved for posterity on my 2007/08 Grand final DVD :).

mariners4ever

i was browsing around the other A-LEAGUE forums earlier on and i noticed i cove member has chosen to sit in bay 24, isn't that bay a mariners supporters bay ??

kevrenor

mariners4ever said:
i was browsing around the other A-LEAGUE forums earlier on and i noticed i cove member has chosen to sit in bay 24, isn't that bay a mariners supporters bay ??
No - only 22,23,26 are so designated

Gen (MarinerMum)

This idiot wore their shirt the newcastle yesterday, so why not.  They may not be supporting the scummers but us and also want to see a good game of football.

Sean

Availability:
category a Available
category b Available
category c Single seats only
cat c non alcohol Limited seats only
jets supporters Alloc. Exhausted
mariners supporters Single seats only
cat a restricted Available
cat b restricted Available
cat c restricted Available

marinersman

yellowcake said:
Props to all those that have (even if not by intention or design) got tickets on the eastern side. Especially the Cat A's.

(Just watched the old one...) sun or not, you will be the ones who's enthusiastic yellow will get the most time preserved for posterity on my 2007/08 Grand final DVD :).

I would be one of those, yellowcake. Not by design. As pointed out countless times, the western side was not available when I got on the website.

Is it fair dinkum you can ring up Ticketek and change to the western side? If yes, I'm definitely going to try and do it.

offtheball

Availability:
category a    Available
category b    Available
category c    Single seats only
cat c non alcohol    exhausted
jets supporters    Alloc. Exhausted
mariners supporters    Exhausted
cat a restricted    Available
cat b restricted    Available
cat c restricted    Available

marconigirl

offtheball said:
Availability:
category a    Available
category b    Available
category c    Single seats only
cat c non alcohol    exhausted
jets supporters    Alloc. Exhausted
mariners supporters    Exhausted
cat a restricted    Available
cat b restricted    Available
cat c restricted    Available
According to ticketek
category a    Available
category b Available
category c Available
cat c non alcohol Alloc. Exhausted
jets supporters Alloc. Exhausted
mariners supporters Alloc. Exhausted
cat a restricted Available
cat b restricted Single seats only
cat c restricted Available

Yours makes more sense though..

marinermick

marinerchik said:
i heard that  too
and not long after that you had holland and spencer on the tv saying how thay are going to win  :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

did you watch earlier in the program

one marinermick being interviewed

Jimmy

marinermick said:
marinerchik said:
i heard that  too
and not long after that you had holland and spencer on the tv saying how thay are going to win  :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

did you watch earlier in the program

one marinermick being interviewed

Blonde tips in your hair? lol
must of been the sunshine

cruiser

As of 10.30pm Tuesday night:

category a  Available 
category b  Single seats only 
category c  Single seats only 
cat c non alcohol  Alloc. Exhausted 
jets supporters  Alloc. Exhausted 
mariners supporters  Alloc. Exhausted 
cat a restricted  Available 
cat b restricted  Limited seats only 
cat c restricted  Available 

Marinerchick

marinermick said:
marinerchik said:
hmmm... i dont recall it but maybe it was different because i live in lake maquarie

yeah, you get the scumcastle news from there

yer i no my little brother stars singing scummers every time you see something to do ith the jets
the funny thing is  his best friend is a scum supporter and he gets annoyed everytime my brother does it
he went nuts when james holland was on tv
he hates him
but he wont let me burn the trpohy he signed because he likes the trophy lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member