• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

GRAND FINAL TICKETS

Jocwa08

f*cking devo
Me and my GF are 16 and my brother is 13, and mum said today that me and my brother arent allowed to go watch because sydneys so far, and it will be a violent match, and there's no adult, but dont worry... you can still watch it at the leagues club... f*cking awesome

Gopher of Pern

Bought my tickets at 7pm tonight, PAX no 11413, if anyone is interested.

Bay 22, Row L.....I hope people dont wanna sit down behind me.....or i'll squish into bay 23....

rosko

If those Pax numbers are reasonably accurate, the FFA shouldn't be too happy. We would have had that many at Bluetongue by this stage, probably more! I think they have really blown it by taking it off us. I hope that I am wrong and they fill the stadium.

FFC Mariner

Dont forget we only have 3,500 (ish) members so thats 12,000 odd if everyone bought their whole allocation.

We will sell about 12/15,000 I reckon, Scum the same (if they make it) and envious Bling supporters the rest.

If its Qld, expect 30k tops

dru

Greenpoleffc said:
Dont forget we only have 3,500 (ish) members so thats 12,000 odd if everyone bought their whole allocation.

We will sell about 12/15,000 I reckon, Scum the same (if they make it) and envious Bling supporters the rest.

If its Qld, expect 30k tops

Add that to the fact that the average fan getting on the bandwagon wouldn't of been able to buy tickets yet I'd say 11k over 2 days that it is actually selling well at the moment.

gull

yeh it pretty bad service to have it opened at 9:20 and NOT 9:00!!!!

so you must of been the first in line i was the standing behind you with my parents.

[/quote]

Yeah that was me - Mariners4ever. I was there at 8.30am just in case. I was really happy when I was told it was cash or credit card only - no EFTPOS. What year is it? Wasted another 10 minutes trying to find a cash machine.

Seems like we both would have been better to wait anyway but at least we've got tickets.

I know it's a whinge but I thought the Western side must have been sold out so didn't push it for a seat. Really pissed off today when I read the forum and found out they were held back.

Isn't it supposed to be our home game? Nice work FFA.

I'm going to wait until the dust settles and send them a well thought out e-mail with my thoughts. Doubt it will make a difference.

Mind you I guess I'd be happy to have problems buying tickets to a CCM Grand Final any year if you asked me!

FFC Mariner

Reading this thread, I am forever grateful to the Marinators Club.

How easy was that, roll up to CCLC at 5:45pm. Buy beer, chat to some people, hand over $$$ in return for tix. Drink beer. Go home.

And how funny do those NRL shirts look??

greenpoint

Sheesh, it was about 9:40 on Thursday morning when I was told by Ticketek that the closest I could get to Bay 23 (without actually being in Bay 23 - I'm bringing my young bloke and he'll probably want to sit down) was in Bay 27. That, I understand, is two bays east of Bay 23.

But later in the day there were all these people getting tickets in Bay 26, the one just next door to Bay 23.

Guess I'm not the first one to notice inconsistencies among the Ticketek people! And naturally Ticketek will blame the FFA, and vice versa...

uncleyellow

Greenpoleffc said:
Reading this thread, I am forever grateful to the Marinators Club.

How easy was that, roll up to CCLC at 5:45pm. Buy beer, chat to some people, hand over $$$ in return for tix. Drink beer. Go home.

And how funny do those NRL shirts look??

Dead right there... The lads made it alot easier thats for sure. Very gratefull. Thanks for your work.

Did you get rid of them all by the way?

brett

Jocwa08 said:
f*cking devo
Me and my GF are 16 and my brother is 13, and mum said today that me and my brother arent allowed to go watch because sydneys so far, and it will be a violent match, and there's no adult, but dont worry... you can still watch it at the leagues club... f*cking awesome

Your mum is a fool. PM me if you want me to give her a call. Unless, like the FFA, she is simply using other reasoning to cover up a purely financial motive?

Rowdy

Thanks to to the Marinators Club from Grunta, Trento , Dunny & myself for our allocation of x4 tickets each last nite
:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Lining up and paying for them was , well....er

Easy, Easy, Easy, Easy, Easy  ;D

Which means that the Marinators Club is just like the NRMA, "it pays to belong"  ;)

offtheball

brett said:
Jocwa08 said:
f*cking devo

Your mum is a fool. PM me if you want me to give her a call. Unless, like the FFA, she is simply using other reasoning to cover up a purely financial motive?

Yeah tell her Brett said you are a fool! That should work!

SNOWMARINER

I'm looking for someone with 2 tickets to buy for two desperate to go to the GF Mariners fans.

Please PM me if anyone can help.

Have the Marinators sold their block of tickets yet. I was going to join so I could get tickets that way but still have'nt been able to get to the CCLC (working) and live at the top end of the coast. If there is still some I can join tomorrow as I finally have a day off.

Membership for me and +1 mid year forsure. Been to nearly every home game this year and to miss the big one would suck beyond beleif.

SNOWMARINER

just hooked up two tickets with bikini girl which I'll pick up tomorrow arvo and happy to know my seats are confirmed and am going to the GF. Wooohhhoooo!!

Ursus

Rowdy said:
Thanks to to the Marinators Club from Grunta, Trento , Dunny & myself for our allocation of x4 tickets each last nite
:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Bump
Lining up and paying for them was , well....er

Easy, Easy, Easy, Easy, Easy  ;D

Which means that the Marinators Club is just like the NRMA, "it pays to belong"  ;)

woodhead

the best day of the year awaits us ladies and gentlemen
lets get yellow not only in the allotted marinators area in bay 23 but also in the surrounding bays
im sitting on the edge of 22 next to 23 and want the whole bay to be chanting
go the yellow!

Nicely put Woodhead!

While I know that the tickets situation has been a right fiasco, I am excited by the passion oozing from our fans. If we can all take this adrenalin rush with us on 24th SFS will be jumping!! It is going to be brilliant!
Per capita, Central Coast is actually up there with it's fan base - something we are rarely given credit for. From what I am reading, we are about to show them all what one small region with the best football team can do!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred