• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

GRAND FINAL TICKETS

A.J.V

HI guys does anyone know any info bout when grand final tickets are goin on sale the last 2 seasons they went on sale the day after the second leg of the major semi..... so im guessing its changed this year????? :naughty:

Saffron

Talking to the guy who runs ticketek after the game, he said it was members on monday week (18/2), but the email I got from the club about all finals tickets says members on sale this thursday. So not entirely sure, but definately not today.

BAD BULLZ

Just got the email from lyall gorman ticket info will be emailed to members within 48hrs so no tickets on sale 2morro.

Sean

will there be a ticket system arranged for the Marinators?
I know its a hell of organisation, but is there anyway to create a fund where we can purchase a whole allotment of tickets or designate a large portion of them for STANDING/SINGING SUPPORTERS BAY?

Sean

also if there is no such organisation, we must belt in to all of our mates and fellow forumers that call themselves a Marinator to purchase tickets in a certain bay.

Heres a strange thought; We could be supporting the Mariners, in the Cove should the GF be held at the SFS

Deej

Perm - the Marinators Club will do everything we can to arrange an area for supporters to stand/chant........watch this space

Jeff (LouMacari)

If you are a Marinator Club member, no panic, you will be looked after!

We will be doing what we can to organise as many as possible. One of us will post here as soon as we know more info.

PS: if you want to become a Marinator Club member, get down to the Leaguesy bottle shop and do it! ;)

Blackadder

Perm said:
also if there is no such organisation, we must belt in to all of our mates and fellow forumers that call themselves a Marinator to purchase tickets in a certain bay.

Heres a strange thought; We could be supporting the Mariners, in the Cove should the GF be held at the SFS

The yellow army takeover of Sydney continues ;)

SNOWMARINER

Perm said:

I'm in just let it be known where the life of the party will be seated.

brett

SNOWMARINER said:
Perm said:

I'm in just let it be known where the life of the party will be seated.

SeAtEd?!?!?!

Pokes

Man, so becoming a Marinator Member when I get paid on Friday.

It'd be great to have a standing/singing area! I mean, what was with those Jets supporters in Bay 16 last night? I saw 3 separate seccies checking tickets...they looked so confused...

tyson

yeh i want to become a marinators club member, but havent been able to afford it and im still pretty tight for another two weeks or so...

am i still able to get hook ups with these tickets for the supporters bays despite not being a club member yet?

also... we have to consider that there will b a lot more people coming, wanting to sing and what not because its the grand final. i noticed a lot of people outside on the street last night who i have not seen in bay 16 before. is there any way we can make it clear to the public that supporters in the cove end want to stand and sing to make people wishing to sit aware of it? im pretty sure the 'marinators' will take up more than 1 or 2 bays for this event.

Sean

good idea tyson,
we need to get in contact with CCM management and ask if they could add a blurb or two on tickets for supporters and where they recommend them to purchase their tickets for those who wish to stand and sing. it would help both the families and the vocal passionates

mariners4ever

maybe the "core" of the marinators should buy tickets for the back of bay 23

BTW i just had a look at the ticketek website for the game and it said sydney fc vs TBA

:piralaugh: hahahaha :piralaugh:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred