• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

GRAND FINAL TICKETS

cruiser

After ten minutes of constantly trying to get through to Ticketek from 1pm today (Football Family member) I am now the excited owner of two tickets in section 18, row L (I was told section 17 was not available). Am very happy with that - down the Mariners end, not looking into the sun, just enough elevation and on the aisle so I can get out easily for beer and the loo  :thumbup:

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

cruiser

serious14 said:
I shudder to think how shit we'd have been treated if Sydney ended up qualifying this Sunday........ do you think we'd have been able to get any at all, or would they just have been released in one big frenzy on Monday??

FFA = Football F*ckup's Australia, Farcical Football Australia, Frank's Funding Account

Etc. and so forth.
You think the A-League's a f*ckup?  :yellowcard: You think having a Central Coast team playing in it is a f*ckup?  :yellowcard: You think that Australia qualifying for the last World Cup was a f*ckup?  :redcard:

I am gobsmacked by all the whinging and complaining by so many people on here about tickets for the GF.  :popo: I can assure you all that compared to any other big sporting event, the prices are very reasonable (eg AFL GF tix are around $200 each!!). I had very little trouble getting tix today and in an area where I wanted to sit. I am really looking forward to the game and have NOTHING to complain about other than the astonishing amount of whinging in this thread  :soapbox:

adz

Staff member
cruiser said:
You think the A-League's a f*ckup?  :yellowcard: You think having a Central Coast team playing in it is a f*ckup?  :yellowcard: You think that Australia qualifying for the last World Cup was a f*ckup?  :redcard:

I am gobsmacked by all the whinging and complaining by so many people on here about tickets for the GF.  :popo: I can assure you all that compared to any other big sporting event, the prices are very reasonable (eg AFL GF tix are around $200 each!!). I had very little trouble getting tix today and in an area where I wanted to sit. I am really looking forward to the game and have NOTHING to complain about other than the astonishing amount of whinging in this thread  :soapbox:

You obviously haven't read the complaints properly because you haven't even mentioned one of them. Maybe you should go back and have a read before being so "gobsmacked".

Do you work for the FFA by the way?

bikinigirl

cruiser said:
serious14 said:
I shudder to think how shit we'd have been treated if Sydney ended up qualifying this Sunday........ do you think we'd have been able to get any at all, or would they just have been released in one big frenzy on Monday??

FFA = Football F*ckup's Australia, Farcical Football Australia, Frank's Funding Account

Etc. and so forth.

. cruiser you stated that you had no trouble - this is certainly not the case for many others, i think the whinging and complaining is justified

. and members who should have had the pick of the seats have been the ones to suffer the most

. not too concerned about the cost but others are concerned about the relativity - not only compared to regular season tickets but for other codes you get 'more' for your money in terms of lower grade finals, or other 'entertainment'

Blackadder

10242 for the Pax

As for Bay 26, just to the left of Bay 23 as you come down the stairs.
(Row R seat 21, Bay 26), think seat 2 is the bay 23 end IIRC  ???

dibo

Blackadder said:
10242 for the Pax

that's tix just bought by members and (for the last 2hrs) football family members.

Blackadder

Hey if it is the Bogans on the end of the screwing, well done FFA  :piralaugh:
Seriously, there are allocations of tickets that aren't released yet that will be released once the away team is known.

Blackadder

dibo said:
Blackadder said:
10242 for the Pax

that's tix just bought by members and (for the last 2hrs) football family members.

Indeed, not a bad amount of sales thus far :)

poetryintheblood

Got my tickets yesterday, sooooooooo stokeddddddd, can't wait till the 24th, already prepared, balloons, streamers, badges I'm making, face paints, texta Mariners forever down the arms, ribbons in Mariners colors for daughters braids, flags, and my voice, if I have one left, as after that last game I lost it Lol. Bay 15 here, :)

adz

Staff member
Blackadder said:
Seriously, there are allocations of tickets that aren't released yet that will be released once the away team is known.

oh yeah... another few bays down the other end and in the corner like they gave us... great.

kevrenor

dibo said:
Blackadder said:
10242 for the Pax

I think you'll find it includes the Corporates already reserved, CGT members, and the 300 Marinators.  If not - it aint too bad at all.

BiggusMickus

Wooo Hooo!
Looks like the Knob Jockeys at FFA & Ticketek finally got their act together. Following the advice of Min in Bay 6, I rang Ticketek and asked if I could change my seats to the Wes-side and they obliged! Now in Bay 15, out of the sun, and closer to the dulset tones of the Marinators.
:thumbup:

dibo

adz said:
Blackadder said:

oh yeah... another few bays down the other end and in the corner like they gave us... great.

they're holding 12k for away supporters i heard.

kevrenor

cruiser said:

As well as the actual hassles and inconvenience that people have had and will have by it being played at SFS and the FFA commercial model - I believe that the goodwill built up through those big ticket items is being pissed up on the wall or frittered away (if that seems more apt) by these ongoing niggly and quite stupid small acts and omissions. Goodwill can be spent very quickly if not replenished.

cruiser

adz said:
You obviously haven't read the complaints properly because you haven't even mentioned one of them. Maybe you should go back and have a read before being so "gobsmacked".

That's a lame attempt to dismiss my post. Do you think that I'd be buying Cat B tickets if I worked for the FFA?

adz said:
and that is now screwing over the away fans... nice one FFA.
What evidence do you have of that? My understanding is that tickets have been put aside for away fans.

adz

Staff member
cruiser said:
adz said:

That's a lame attempt to dismiss my post. Do you think that I'd be buying Cat B tickets if I worked for the FFA?

adz said:
and that is now screwing over the away fans... nice one FFA.
What evidence do you have of that? My understanding is that tickets have been put aside for away fans.

And that's a lame attempt to sidestep the fact that you have dismissed all the valid complaints in this thread and you happen to be spouting the same bullshit the FFA is about value compared to AFL and NRL.

Away fans are being screwed over because, whilst they may have some tickets put aside for them, they will more than likely be in shit parts of the ground (as with the Mariners member allocation) and all the good seats could be gone before they even know they are playing.

Try to keep up with the conversation please.

ryan

I could not get my tickets until Thursday afternoon due to prior commitments. I got 4 tickets in Bay 15 about 1pm. Looking at this thread I am glad i did not get in earlier. What's with only holding 10000 tickets for Members. 4 tickets per membership is upwards of 12000 seats.

mariners4ever

gull said:
mariners4ever said:
i got my parents tickets for bay 24 down in chatswood and they didnt even ask for our membership number WTF !!!!!!!!

Same with me at the same location - seven tickets with no membership number.

That's after she opened up at 9.20am! "Sorry for the inconvenience" Blah!

yeh it pretty bad service to have it opened at 9:20 and NOT 9:00!!!!

so you must of been the first in line i was the standing behind you with my parents.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred