• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand Final - The Mighty CCM vs WSW

ballantyne

Got my tix by phoning FFA and getting my password. Thanks for y help everyone.

Last visit to SFS they asked me if I had permission to bring my drum in. Anyone know how I clear that beforehand?

bikinigirl

That's odd - I got 2 tickets in bay 12 right on 9am...

. that's not odd at all ... this is the 4th grand final we have bought tickets for. it has never been clear and the ffa always f**k us up / stuff up the process and seat availaibility/allocation ... 'tis to be expected

. hopefully we are all sitting amongst other mariners fans

samster

whats the deal with the free public transport, do we just flash our ticket at the gate of the train station?

Atomic

I got my tickets at BT this morning. There was a good vibe in the queue... I have a good feeling about Sunday.

The lady said Bays 1 thru to 12 were reserved for Mariners fans. That's pretty good but we have no Bay right on half way. Bay 13 is on half way.

If that's the only thing I have to bitch about then things are pretty good. Oh yes, good move by CCF to postpone Sunday's games.

Reactions: adz

localpom

So....Olly in for Monty? Anyone know what bays 1 thru to 12 equals in numbers? Can't wait for this one, am so up for it.

ExiledMariner

1 through 12 make me even more happier. 9am tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Pre-match venue for drinks? Something non "calypso" themed would be good.

SFL

Before the "Hand of Dog" GF, Newcastle got to Captain Cook nice and early and in big numbers. It was theirs. if we don't have that organisation and numbers to back it immediately (which they organised early) then that pub will surely go to Wanderers.

Stick to Foveaux and dominate the KB and Excelsior?

Im going to have pre, during and after beers at my local pub in Tokyo. Sad as I have been to all GF's and besides results have loved those days.

adz

Staff member
Before the "Hand of Dog" GF, Newcastle got to Captain Cook nice and early and in big numbers. It was theirs. if we don't have that organisation and numbers to back it immediately (which they organised early) then that pub will surely go to Wanderers.

Stick to Foveaux and dominate the KB and Excelsior?

Im going to have pre, during and after beers at my local pub in Tokyo. Sad as I have been to all GF's and besides results have loved those days.

I like the KB, first stop up the hill and plenty of people walking past for a bit of banter... unless there is something else in the works?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred