• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand Final - The Mighty CCM vs WSW

Tassiemariner

:overheadl::overheadl::overheadl::overheadl::overheadl::overheadl::overheadl::overheadl::overheadl::overheadl:
:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

So we're into the Cup final and I think we'll go in as slight favourites.

Having Monty out is a big blow but with him and Kwasnik the only one's out, we can pick from a near full strength squad.

First up prediction (subject to change)
2-1
Goalscorers: Mcbreen and Hutcho wiht a 85 min winner.

Lets get fired up and make sure this week is one the Mariners and the whole Coast will not forget!

P.S. If anyone finds any cheap airfares, let me know ;)

yel

What do you people think is a realistic number of Mariners fans in the stadium to aim for? I think it's a tough one to guess so would be interested in the thoughts of others

Phish Phart

According to Ticketek

Monday 9 am club members (Mariners, Wanderers)
Tuesday 9 am football family
Wednesday 9 am general public

Wombat

I'll be going with about 15 mates.
I would expect us to take about 15,000 judging on previous finals.

kevrenor

Gleaned so far:
CCM Members can buy on Monday ... but only 2 tickets!!!
FFA Football Family on Tuesday ... 4 tickets, and general plebs after that ... 8 tickets ... go figure
No allocated Active Bay

No word yet on whether tickets cover transport (ie. trains, and buses inside Sydney)

style_cafe

I`m in Campbelltown all next week.I just rang two listed Ticketek box offices ( Campbelltown Catholic Club & Campbelltown City Hotel) & both said they only sell tickets to their own shows.
Not good enough FFA this could be another Man U type debacle:(

bikinigirl

Gleaned so far:
CCM Members can buy on Monday ... but only 2 tickets!!!
FFA Football Family on Tuesday ... 4 tickets, and general plebs after that ... 8 tickets ... go figure
No allocated Active Bay

No word yet on whether tickets cover transport (ie. trains, and buses inside Sydney)

. email from the HAL states ticket prices include public transport ... oh to be a concession holder. $115 plays $55 in cat a - less than half price!

. i can assume only 2 tickets compared to every other year's 4 is because they think it will practically sell out on members day

FFC Mariner

Most active support aiming for bay 3 by all accounts.

Looks like an absolute ticketing disaster.

Only 2 per member but 4 per football family member?

adz

Staff member
2 tickets per membership, not per transaction, which I think is more than generous.

If someone doesn't want to be a member and then has a whinge when they can't get a grand final ticket - well maybe they should be a member!

MrCelery

I'm worried about the loss of Monty. What are Arnie's best options for the critical midfield role?

Forum Phoenix

2 tickets per membership is a joke. It's getting people to sit together that's the issue ADz. I've 8 people confirmed, and have the memberships to cover it, but I'll have several more people I could likely get to go, who probably won't go otherwise, but if all seats are allocated and I can't buy together, then they will lose those sales , and us those supporters.

Unless maybe we wait till the next day so we can by four lots of four with our football family memberships instead. Pretty galling. And buy to where exactly? No designated active bay is a joke. Bloody WANDERERS have one. They need ten. But every team in a bloody GF should have one. You know what it's like when you get half your crowd who wants to sit down, getting all bent out of shape at those who want to stand. This is potentially a total disaster. Again.

EDIT: Ok. Today they have added a Mariners Active bay to the list. That was the worst of it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred