• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand Final - The Mighty CCM vs WSW

bikinigirl

2 tickets per membership, not per transaction, which I think is more than generous.

If someone doesn't want to be a member and then has a whinge when they can't get a grand final ticket - well maybe they should be a member!

. i agree with both you and FP

. we always travel with a group of members ... and will likely buy higher category (allocated) tickets ... sure we have the memberships - but nobody took their cards last night and we can't all get to the same ticketting outlets at the same time

. we haven't had this problem in past years ... but it has always been f**ked up in some way - still expecting the 'best available seats' to be the worst cat a when members tickets go on sale :soapbox:

bikinigirl

. i am suspicious of the ticketek map ... can someone confirm the rbb area is the 'cove area' to the north?

. i am interested to know which 'side' to try and buy from (which is east and which is west)?

Wombat

Why are the Drive Bys tickets cheaper than ours?
Why have they got 6 bays allocated and we get 3.

As usual.....f**k the FFA!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
COASTIES12_zps1de694a3.jpg
SO..."the little club that could" is off to the big dance....AND...this time come hell or high blood pressure Deb and me are making it...missed the first one due to work, missed the GF v the Jets cause I nearly cut me f**kin foot off, missed the Brissy one cause it was in Brissy ...SO...this time, I postponed some work on me neck and were going...COYY
(Jimmy from bay 17 pm me)

bikinigirl

. have heard that ticketek will be charging a processing fee for every two tickets purchased regardless of how many are being bought in the one transaction

. arseholes!

Bradman

I just got my tickets for Bay 3, Row CC.
I'm going to a disco,
I'm going to a disco.

When ordering tickets, scroll to the bottom and choose Yellow Army active, NOT Mariners Supporters !!!

marinersman

Does anyone know how the lettering on the rows work? Is it row A that starts at the top or row Z start at the top? I know logically it'll be row A starting at the top, but I don't want to assume anything.

ballantyne

ticketek site won't validate my membership number, not my niece's. anyone having same trouble? is it just congestion?

scoober

ticketek site won't validate my membership number, not my niece's. anyone having same trouble? is it just congestion?
unusual.

Is it the number you got sent via email?

If so just enter it in the box and hit 'buy tickets' it will recognise it on the screen after.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred