• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand Final - The Mighty CCM vs WSW

MrCelery

BAY 3 is the place to be - Yellow Army!!!!

I hope these are not absolute front or back rows though: Section: BAY3 Row: AA Seat/s: 2-1

MrCelery

BAY 3 is the place to be - Yellow Army!!!!

I hope these are not absolute front or back rows though: Section: BAY3 Row: AA Seat/s: 2-1

Looks like I'm somewhere in the middle if this is accurate (see note at bottom):

sfx59252.gif

ballantyne

unusual.

Is it the number you got sent via email?

If so just enter it in the box and hit 'buy tickets' it will recognise it on the screen after.

Sent via email? I'm using the number on my membership card. When, and from whom, would I have got this email?

Forum Phoenix

LFC, yes we now have a dedicated active bay.

always did. yellow army bay 3

No. Last night when you clicked on the link, they did not. But thankfully they do now.

Ballantyne, we had problems with one member number, we called FFA, was sorted very quickly.

Bikini, yeah exactly, it's more the one person gets all the numbers and puts it all on one persons CC, or then you have to try to coordinate delegates to a ticketek which really makes the group buys hard. I think it's fair to say FFA would be better off removing as many obstacles to ticket sales as possible, especially those organising large groups. Worked out fine and I wasn't stressed, but spending the morning chasing emails, member numbers and calling the FFA would have been pretty stressful if their was more serious pressure on with Ticketek regarding actually just getting seats.

localpom

Got my 2. Bay 4. If anyone hasn't had an email i think it is your membership number (including the 00 at the beginning) followed by your surname with the first letter as a cap.

scoober

Sent via email? I'm using the number on my membership card. When, and from whom, would I have got this email?
Came from hyundai a-league (FFA)
Its not your member number mine was 000228$%&*, so totally different from my membership number. try your junk box

Forum Phoenix

They have been sending an email Hyundai A-League <a-league@email.footballfamily.com.au>

saying, hey "member" important ticketing information regarding the HAL.

In the first few lines they give you a password.

Ticketek says you can for "non ticketed" members, I don't know what that means, you can enter your membership pax number followed by surname. I tried with one of our entries unsuccessfully and had to call. But it may not have worked because that person had been allocated a password, but the email info they had was not correct for them.

kevrenor

Bugger, didn't realise you could aggregate members into just one transaction. So I have 2 in BAY4
Row: P, Seats: 23-22; and 1 in Bay5 Row: CC Seat: 8. We can play musical chairs during the game.
Pax 8566 at 9:38am today

Forum Phoenix

Bugger, didn't realise you could aggregate members into just one transaction. So I have 2 in BAY4
Row: P, Seats: 23-22; and 1 in Bay5 Row: CC Seat: 8. We can play musical chairs during the game.
Pax 8566 at 9:38am today

Bummer. I think there's probably a fair few casualties when it all happens so thick and fast like this.

ExiledMariner

impressed with how quickly the FFA extended area for the original away allocation. Was a little more worried about my chances last night.

priorpeter

Valid points from YA Facebook:

If you are buying tickets this morning and want to be involved in active support purchase tickets in Bay 3. Please bare in mind that there will be a lot of new people who want to be involved in the active on the day and we all need to be a bit understanding of seat allocations.
If we all have the attitude of not being to fussed if we're not in our exact seat but pretty bloody happy we're a part of it we won't have any problems.
This is a big week and we all deserve to enjoy it and may Sunday be the day we make history.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred