• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand Final Photos

kepo

Jumping4Sydney said:
well some of us are expecting to see a few stickers on the seats but nothing more. besides we dont trash your area when we come up there, we actually like your stadium, it has palm trees!  :thumbup:
:thumbup:

Gav...

Jumping4Sydney said:
Just like to say to you guys that I thought you did the CCM's proud, oh and I hope you looked after the Cove. By the way, was just watching the video and some girl got a mad close up just before TV got up on on stage for his little speach. Lucky girl!

Bloody Kate trust her to get the mad close up!!!!!!!!

mariners4evachamps said:
Jumping4Sydney said:
Just like to say to you guys that I thought you did the CCM's proud, oh and I hope you looked after the Cove. By the way, was just watching the video and some girl got a mad close up just before TV got up on on stage for his little speach. Lucky girl!

Is that kate? Which Kate is it? I was talking to her at half time, seemed like a full on mariners fan. Who is she on this forum? Got something to send to her. It was just her that got the mad close up, there was a group of people who she was with that they kept showing.

Gav...

Jumping4Sydney said:
mariners4evachamps said:
Jumping4Sydney said:

Is that kate? Which Kate is it? I was talking to her at half time, seemed like a full on mariners fan. Who is she on this forum? Got something to send to her. It was just her that got the mad close up, there was a group of people who she was with that they kept showing.

She isnt on the forum. she gets into the game heaps. the group they kept showing was a group of friends who go to asquith boys high and girls(kate) which they travel to all the games in newcastle and gosford and sydney. now thats what i call commitment, i am the only one out of that group who lives on the coast...

swarey

102_2089.jpg

102_2078.jpg

102_2079.jpg

102_2092.jpg

102_2091.jpg

102_2100.jpg

102_2103.jpg

102_2104.jpg

I apologize for the scum in the background.

swarey

More after party.........

102_2144.jpg

102_2148.jpg

102_2153.jpg

102_2149.jpg

102_2151.jpg

102_2139.jpg

102_2158.jpg

102_2156.jpg

Here's a couple of my house a week before the GF, some a**hole knocked off one of my flags over night, so they're coming down today!

102_1995.jpg

102_1992.jpg

coast

I dont know about anyone else but that link to the video's isn't working for me merinator. keen to see them if you can fix it up.

The video's http://www.merrillie.net/drupal/videos/mariners should be ok now my hosting company made a boo boo when I asked them to increase the file upload size and crashed my site for hours this afternoon. Idiots as if I need help crashing my site I can do that all by myself.
If it dosent play now you might need quicktime on your computer. http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
thanks for the pics all....given that  I was just outta surgery saturday morning ( which sucked since Bear got me a ticket...thanx bro for that by the way)....the pics made me feel like i was there....much Cheers to all

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

NUJFC fan

That Newcastle jerks banner must have taken ages to think up. Thats coastie creativity right there. Look at the 'J' you's cant even colour in between the lines.

We are champions say we are champions

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred