• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand Final Photos

priorpeter

mariners4evachamps said:
Jumping4Sydney said:
mariners4evachamps said:
Jumping4Sydney said:
Just like to say to you guys that I thought you did the CCM's proud, oh and I hope you looked after the Cove. By the way, was just watching the video and some girl got a mad close up just before TV got up on on stage for his little speach. Lucky girl!

Bloody Kate trust her to get the mad close up!!!!!!!!

Is that kate? Which Kate is it? I was talking to her at half time, seemed like a full on mariners fan. Who is she on this forum? Got something to send to her. It was just her that got the mad close up, there was a group of people who she was with that they kept showing.

She isnt on the forum. she gets into the game heaps. the group they kept showing was a group of friends who go to asquith boys high and girls(kate) which they travel to all the games in newcastle and gosford and sydney. now thats what i call commitment, i am the only one out of that group who lives on the coast...

Asquith Boys Represent! haha ah i miss that school.. i used to make the trek every morning and afternoon, but it was worth it.. beats the coast schools in terms of sport and music especially IMO..

Alicia

NUJFC fan said:
That Newcastle jerks banner must have taken ages to think up. Thats coastie creativity right there. Look at the 'J' [size=20pt]you's[/size] cant even colour in between the lines.

We are champions say we are champions

You's??  :redcard:  Good work champ.

Marinerchick

Alicia said:
NUJFC fan said:
That Newcastle jerks banner must have taken ages to think up. Thats coastie creativity right there. Look at the 'J' [size=20pt]you's[/size] cant even colour in between the lines.

We are champions say we are champions

You's??   :redcard:   Good work champ.
Alicia you really cannot think the schooling is that good up that way ???
i would be suprised if he passed year 9

priorpeter

They actually have year 9 up there? Geez, from the level of their intellect, I naturally assumed all schooling up that way concluded at the end of year 6... Then it's off to the dole queue!

graaant

priorpeter said:
They actually have year 9 up there? Geez, from the level of their intellect, I naturally assumed all schooling up that way concluded at the end of year 6... Then it's off to the dole queue!

The real world! :p

Marinerchick

priorpeter said:

true

sideshow

priorpeter said:

well, it's off to the skate park for a durry along the way, but yeah off to the dole queue...

Holzy

l_0154ce6775eae2ed1df5d81e6ecf1579.jpg

l_636af91868f3e171c8089d42de292cd5.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member