• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand Final Photos

Pokes

Not sure if there's a thread with photos from the game (feel free to move this or what not)

But here are some:

NewcastleJerks2.jpg

Mariners3.jpg

DiverJoel.jpg

Danny2.jpg

Crowd3.jpg

Crowd2.jpg

Crowd1.jpg

Have many more, but perhaps will put up later.

skilbeck

i reckon that would look shit in EAS especially where the squadron sit. so its strictly only a 1 off thing IMO

swarey

I took over 160 photos & Video from the time we arrived at the KB through to the after party.

Got great video of Mariner Mick dancing in the street but can't post it, so if anyone's got any ideas on what I have to do to it so that I can, it would be much appreciated.

Here's a few from the pub....  I made the pickies bigger!!

102_2004.jpg

102_2013.jpg

102_2025.jpg

102_2026.jpg

marconigirl

swarey said:
Rhys, u'r a legend!!!  Thanks for the help.  :thumbup:  Here's the video of Mick & the crowd at the pub.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8CLcgriBfg
that was soo good.. :D
such fun... :D
Unfortunately the silly coppers made most of us go inside or on to the next pub so that by the time the camera guy got there there was about 50-100 ppl max.. :(

btw i have some photos, just going through and fixing them up..
I also took a video of the ending ceremony where they got all the Mariners on stage and said farewell to Tony...

Pokes

n711661219_670112_2698.jpg

Oh Noez! It's Jesus dressed like Jesus!
Quick! Call the Christian Community and Alert News Ltd!!

coast

haha that video is sick, had hte best time at the kb, watching that video makes me proud to to be  apart of the yellow army.

marconigirl

Just a few photos for now.. I will find some better ones later...

n751086118_995455_8816.jpg

get your hands up for the boys...

n751086118_995445_4627.jpg

View from up top

n751086118_995426_7374.jpg

Before the game/...

n751086118_995427_7747.jpg

The cove bay... and 2 outa 3 aint bad... Nice work Nutmeg... :D

n751086118_995428_8097.jpg

Just a quick thankyou to Tony for all he has done for us... :D

swarey

Glad you like it!  Here's some more pickies from the KB.  (Hopefully they'll be a decent size this time - THANKS RHYS) :thumbup:

& Thanks to Pokey, out of the 160 odd photos that I took, I didn't appear in any of them, but found myself (camera in hand) in two of yours

102_1998.jpg

102_2002.jpg

102_2011.jpg

102_2028.jpg

102_2032.jpg

102_2040.jpg

Pokes

^ Glad to be of some help :p

I'm pretty much the same. Took a bunch of photos, I appear in only one of them :p I was there, I swear!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred