• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Give Nik another go

krusty

I think we should give Nik another go, he has scored 4 goals in the youth team,I know it's a different level I know we have given him chances before but imo he is playing good football. You guys can shoot me down for this but give him and Kwassie a go up front with Matty on the bench. We have to try something our attack is terrible. I like Matty but i think he deserves a wake up call. Dmac is just not the same some game time in the youth might give him his confidence back just like it has to Nik. If our strikers can start scoring goals no one will beat us. Thats my opinion people so go ahead and voice yours but please be nice everyone has different opinions.

Morgan30

he only scored three and tbf (didn't see the first) my 14 yr old brother probably would have scored the other two and he is a centre back

FFC Mariner

I would have scored at least 2 of those goals - he was lazy, disinterested and didnt do anything to warrant a recall.

Most AA6 sides would have given our yoof a better game than the scum last night.

krusty

mmm  i seem to be getting negative feedback here thats ok just hope our midfield and fullbacks can score. Maybe give Danny ago he can't do any worse lol.

FFC Mariner

I think we just give up on 2 up front for now and look at more like:

-------------Danny-------------
Boogs----- Doig Wilko------ Heff
-------------Crowell------------
Kwas-------------------- Hutch
--------Wee Mac Travis--------
-------------Matty------------

nikko

Suspended
krusty said:
I think we should give Nik another go, he has scored 4 goals in the youth team,I know it's a different level I know we have given him chances before but imo he is playing good football. You guys can shoot me down for this but give him and Kwassie a go up front with Matty on the bench. We have to try something our attack is terrible. I like Matty but i think he deserves a wake up call. Dmac is just not the same some game time in the youth might give him his confidence back just like it has to Nik. If our strikers can start scoring goals no one will beat us. Thats my opinion people so go ahead and voice yours but please be nice everyone has different opinions.

is your sister going out with the Disco

krusty

ok people i take 2 things out of this no one likes Nik and nobody likes the mariners scoring goals. What about giving the young striker a go from the youth team. We need to do something because at the moment we have a serious problem up front. You all say no to Nik any other ideas. Playing one up front I don't think will work we can't score with 2 or 3 up there.

krusty

nikko said:
krusty said:

Good positive comment Nikko

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I here tell the youth team played agame recently on a synthetic pitch in Miranda( i think) and all the money sponge did was bitch and whinge about the pitch making his knee ache....F**K him..his a useless bag of guts

elevated position

If he breaks down then we can get an injury replacement so I would play him in the yoof and the A League and have pedj slide tackle him a couple of times a game just to be sure.

Yellowbeard

elevated position said:
If he breaks down then we can get an injury replacement so I would play him in the yoof and the A League and have pedj slide tackle him a couple of times a game just to be sure.
:eek:verhead:

Gen (MarinerMum)

No to Nik he has not done anything in the 4+ years he has been with us.  He deserves exactly what he is getting , very little game time, off the bench and youth league is probably all he can play.  Maybe go back to premier league in 'sydney'.  He has very little heart and does not fit the culture of the Mariners.  He seldom warms down, thinks he is better than he is and has a bone in his foot that stops him from playing along with a knee that is sore when he hasn't played well.  IfI have missed anything I'm sorry but there is nothing good to say about the player and his game.  So Krusty, time you were insightful. Nik is not the answer and he never has been so if he gets hurt then we can replace him.  This sounds the best idea.  We did not shop that well during the off season so what do we expect.

Gen (MarinerMum)

Take your point however, we are still not wining games convincingly.  Lots of draws and we loose important games, ie Sydney game and now scummers.  I guess I am still upset about loosing to them.  I hate having to walk out of that ground when we have lost.

bjw

bjw
krusty said:
nikko said:
krusty said:

Good positive comment Nikko

I laughed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred