• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

GA and the Russians

midfielder

It's becoming obovious we are in the poo... how deep varies from the knee, to hip to just under the shoulder...

Two things stand out for me... the first is the lack of an appeal from the club to the broader CC population to come to games to help the club.... second that almost nothing is said until the it has to... meaning the club is trying pretent to the broader world all is rosey in the garden ...

MM & Dibo posts say it all there is little I can add .... me thinks that FFA are currently almost in defacto control because someone must be paying the bills and me thinks some of those bills are being paif by FFA ...

The one great thing we have in our favour ... if we were to fold all hell would break out with CP & Tinkler & Sga to a degree, in the mood their in ... and the new media deal comong up FFA need us to stay afloat a chip me thinks PT is playing now...

FFC Mariner

If (and its an if) Arnie goes after the last ACL game, I reckon Mad Miron would suit our club to a T. A real character and not afraid to develop young players.

We also dont know what release clauses may exist in players contracts. Therefore if a bid comes in from O/S, it may not be possible to refuse the move.

Australia will always be a selling nation, developing footballers for other, richer markets. Like it or not, thats just life where we are in the global football pyramid.

greenlig

^^ Goddamnit. I would be able to see more of Rogic, but f*&#k me, I don't want him to leave. I wish I lived on the coast so I could go to home games.

Ancient Mariner

We were never going to be able to keep him. We could not afford to compete. I just hope he gets picked up o'seas. Would hate to see him with the Scum or Tards.

Nathan Byrn

The better younger players need to get out of Australia as early as posible.Whilst we have made some in-roads in coaching standards (debatable). Our performances at the Olympics and junior tournaments has not been good.
And the best chance all the young ones have is Europe.

marinermick

The better younger players need to get out of Australia as early as posible.Whilst we have made some in-roads in coaching standards (debatable). Our performances at the Olympics and junior tournaments has not been good.
And the best chance all the young ones have is Europe.

Those that are mature enough to do it.

The others will be chewed and spat out.

Jocwa08

Bit off topic but instead of starting a new thread.

The draw says a-league grand final 20-22nd of April.
Traditionally what day is the grand final on.
Hoping for Sunday can't make it if it's Saturday

pjennings

Don't be!!

Some will be pessimistic - others optimistic - and others like me misty-optic after a few scotches.

I'm in the MrCelery camp. Things might be dire but I'm going to enjoy having my Mariners for as long as it lasts, in whatever form that is. As long as we beat the scum I'll be happy!!

I suspect we will survive and prosper in the long term. However, whatever happens I can look back at what the Mariners have meant to me. As it is I've been able to watch and talk to Australian legends like Bosnich, Vidmar, Mori, Aloisi, Tobin, Marston and Arnie. I've seen the emergence of Socceroos like Meggsy and Jedi as well as cheered for crowd favourites like Tommy, Danny, Sully, Clarky, Gumps, Hutcho, Matt and Mat. That I will never lose!!

true believer

this is just a shit thread that should have been killed off ages ago.

how about the f**k'n navel glancing stops and you get off your sorry arses and start supporting your team

Ancient Mariner

this is just a shit thread that should have been killed off ages ago.

how about the f**k'n navel glancing stops and you get off your sorry arses and start supporting your team

Who said anyone here is not supporting the team? I have spent over $1000 for next seasons tickets as I am sure others here have. I was at the first game Mariner's game ever and will be there supporting them to the end if it happens (which I doubt). I personally know many of those who have posted on this thread and know over the years they have done more than most in their support of the club and bleed yellow.

But I will not bury my head in the sand and admit everything is fine, and I will do whatever I can to find out what is really going on. After the last seven seasons this team and the fans deserve to be treated better.

You are quite welcome to ignore what is happening around you and live in ignorance, and maybe you will be happier that way, but I happen to care about my team so do not tell me to get off my arse and support my team you foul mouthed ignoramus.

Wombat

If (and its an if) Arnie goes after the last ACL game, I reckon Mad Miron would suit our club to a T. A real character and not afraid to develop young players.

We also dont know what release clauses may exist in players contracts. Therefore if a bid comes in from O/S, it may not be possible to refuse the move.

Australia will always be a selling nation, developing footballers for other, richer markets. Like it or not, thats just life where we are in the global football pyramid.

Can't agree.

Great pundit but a shit coach.

I reckon his short term replacement looks like more of a real coach.

Nice to see you posting again.

Wombat

Who said anyone here is not supporting the team? I have spent over $1000 for next seasons tickets as I am sure others here have. I was at the first game Mariner's game ever and will be there supporting them to the end if it happens (which I doubt). I personally know many of those who have posted on this thread and know over the years they have done more than most in their support of the club and bleed yellow.

But I will not bury my head in the sand and admit everything is fine, and I will do whatever I can to find out what is really going on. After the last seven seasons this team and the fans deserve to be treated better.

You are quite welcome to ignore what is happening around you and live in ignorance, and maybe you will be happier that way, but I happen to care about my team so do not tell me to get off my arse and support my team you foul mouthed ignoramus.

That's funny. I'm resigning for next season regardless. I really hope we keep Arnie but we are still gonna be very strong next season anyway with improved funding from those spastics as FFA due to new TV deal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred