• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

GA and the Russians

garlo

Mate of mine who is well connected in the media and Mariners said GA signed for Sydney ...dunno how truthfull it will be ...to be announced in next couple of weeks ..I hope for our sake he is blowing hot air ...-also said Russians attention has moved to the WS bid

Muppet

I said a while ago that the Russians would shift their focus to WS. Obviously PT cannot do the business of getting them on board or the Russians are screwing them for every rouble either way I am over it.

Muppet

I'm with you Muppet ..just want something in stone from them ..yes or no

Just to clarify I suspect that the FFA is steering them towards western Sydney. Remember the interest from the Bakries. What happened there? That's right Brisbane Roar who were in the hands of the FFA. Now that WS is a stated aim could they be pressuring the Russians to switch from the Mariners to a new club. I have had enough. I will continue supporting the club but.... Meh.

Ancient Mariner

Just to clarify I suspect that the FFA is steering them towards western Sydney. Remember the interest from the Bakries. What happened there? That's right Brisbane Roar who were in the hands of the FFA. Now that WS is a stated aim could they be pressuring the Russians to switch from the Mariners to a new club. I have had enough. I will continue supporting the club but.... Meh.

Or neither could come to a satisfactory arrangement with our owners and looked for what else was on offer.

Brighty

I too have this gut feeling that Arnie is gone to SFC.. just makes logical sense when you look at the fact they havn't announced a new coach, or even talk of the possible candidates. Me thinks it's all hush hush at the moment, keeping all parties happy for the time being!!

bikinigirl

. for the true conspiracy theorists / cynics ... probably another reason to get the early membership packages out there

nero

I really hope none of these claims are true but if they are well so be it. We can move on and build another successful campaign with a new coach.

As for the FFA taking our potential investors and moving them to brisbane and now WS wtf? Do they want a foundation club to flop?

midfielder

From smh this morning...

All player contract negotiations at Sydney FC have been frozen over the uncertainty regarding not only Melton's position but also the appointment of a new coach. It is thought that while Melton was open to looking at a local - having made public his interest in Graham Arnold - the club's powerbrokers are leaning towards a appointing a foreigner.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/a-league/melton-may-be-next-to-go-as-sydneys-stocks-slump-20120304-1ub56.html#ixzz1oBl0b87V

dibo

If investors are more willing to offer capital to something as likely to succeed as unicorn cloning rather than the Mariners, whose fault is that - the FFA or our owners?

marinermick

If investors are more willing to offer capital to something as likely to succeed as unicorn cloning rather than the Mariners, whose fault is that - the FFA or our owners?

Exactly. If our business model was as strong as we are led to believe through spin then investors would not be looking elsewhere.

FFA are directing disgruntled investors to other opportunities so they don't walk away all together.

krusty

I have heard that the russians are still interested and a deal will be done but it will be a few months still. As far as Arnie is concern he has not given a answer either way so i hope sydney choose someone else.

Roy Law

I heard that Arnie has gone to Sydney but because he can't sign anyone yet he arranged for Rostyn Griffiths to be signed by a Chinese club, and Bradley Porter to go to Thailand with the plan of bringing them back to Sydney on loan...

You heard it here first.

pjennings

I heard that Arnie has gone to Sydney but because he can't sign anyone yet he arranged for Rostyn Griffiths to be signed by a Chinese club, and Bradley Porter to go to Thailand with the plan of bringing them back to Sydney on loan...

You heard it here first.

So we get $900,000 for a few weeks of contract on Rostyn and they get a someone to replace Jamie Coyne :innocent:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami