• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FootballNSW

Jorome Alexander Bennett

From the dug out said:
Yes my young bloke is in his age group.

Stayed with Jordy and Todd at gateway caravan park, bloody hot week.

Pretty sure my young bloke made it too, have to wait and see next Wednesday when they make it public knowledge.

I heard 5 from the coast made the 12's squad as well. well done to all who partisipated in extreme conditions.

Well, than you saw much more than I did.
You saw actual testing...It was too hot when I got there.

Todd said that all the under 10 Coast boys performed really well. Some boys had done it before and some hadn't but they all put in great effort and looked like they performed well when it counted. And as you would know, he can be a hard judge from time to time... ;D

From the dug out

Jorome Alexander Bennett said:
From the dug out said:
Yes my young bloke is in his age group.

Stayed with Jordy and Todd at gateway caravan park, bloody hot week.

Pretty sure my young bloke made it too, have to wait and see next Wednesday when they make it public knowledge.

I heard 5 from the coast made the 12's squad as well. well done to all who partisipated in extreme conditions.

Well, than you saw much more than I did.
You saw actual testing...It was too hot when I got there.

Todd said that all the under 10 Coast boys performed really well. Some boys had done it before and some hadn't but they all put in great effort and looked like they performed well when it counted. And as you would know, he can be a hard judge from time to time... ;D

Toddy holds the title for being the hardest or the most focused parent I have ever met. He would be disappointed to hear otherwise  ;)

afan

You probably already figured it out, but I'm very close to Steve A "mate for many tears" who runs the CC programs. I spoke to him yesterday at Parklea cause he was there again, finalizing results, after a very hot and hard working week. 

He did tell me that he was very impressed with ALL his CC boys/Girls and he did get 5 in U12, U8 Top Gun won by one of his boys and runner up as well.  In the U10, he stated he thought 4 got in top 16, so he is very happy but very tired.

So all Boys and girls, well done as u made him very proud but as you know he will still be very tough when you return.

afan

Top Gun Results are now on Steve's web page - well done Coast.  www.passion-futbol.com  :thumbup:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred