• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FIFA 08

dantheman2259

i find it the game easier on all difficulties except legendary, that shits messed up. But in 08 i noticed i always get blatent fouls on u not called up and some free kicks given against when i dont even press/hold a tackle button just run to him, probably cause im Mariners half the time lol (FFA mustve had somethin to do with it)

Who's ur favourite players to play with? (and build up in manager mode etc.)
i love Samir Nasri, Alexandre Pato, Jesus Navas and Segio Ramos

thomas477

In my past 10 games as Man Utd I have had Ferdinard sent off 4 times, van der sar off 3x and rooney 1, ronaldo 1, my created player 1 and i still won all the games :)

graaant

You should ask Man U that question now :p
I'm sure Ferdinand will have an answer for you.

And yes, I know you're referring to in-game, just thought it was funny and somewhat ironic haha

graaant

I thought he did well actually.
Chose the right way and everything, was just a very well taken penalty, I doubt any keeper would have saved that.

fedelta

I think Rooney knew which way Muntari was going and that was probably what he said in Rio's ear before the penalty. Would have been legendary if he saved it though.

Kareem

u get 16teams to play with...ie. put 16 of ur choice
i got syd, mariners, adeladie and MV in it.

skilbeck

I finished season 2 of my second career on fifa with the mariners yesterday winning the premiership and Grand Final undefeated on professional mode. Had both Elrich and Caceres in my Mariners line-up where they got 16 goals between them in the season. I also signed the greatest Brazillian ever seen in the a league before the season, who ended up as golden boot and highest number of assists. He is the legendary Rivaldo, who carved it up as both a Centre Forward and Attacking mid and set up Nik Mrdja on a number of occassions. Danny also had the greatest number of clean sheets in the comp and it turns out that I made a 4.2 million dollar profit.

Kareem

I just played in an international cup witrh the Mariners.
16 of the world's best teams in a knockout tournament. Max. of one from each country...
Italy- Inter Milan, Spain- R Madrid, England- Man Utd
Home and Away
Round 1- Mariners vs Lyon
1st Leg (away) 0-5 (Mariners won), crazy (elrich man of the match with assist and goal)
2nd leg (home) 1-0
Aggregate 6-0

Quarter Final- Mariners vs PSV
1st Leg (home) 0-0
2nd leg (away) 2-1 (mariners win)
Aggregate 2-1 (mariners)

Semi Final- Mariners vs Real Madrid
1st Leg (home) 2-0 (mariners win)
2nd leg (away) 2-0 (mariners win)
Aggregate 4-0 (mariners)

Final- Mariners vs Inter
1st goal (Inter)(30 mins in)- Figo cross- confusion at back, ball gets hit towards Crespo (by our defenders) who easily hits it past Vukovic.
2nd goal (40 mins in)- through ball for Crespo- Danny runs out- Crespo colleys it past him (Vujovic on edge of box).
1st goal for Mariners (85th min)- Matty Simon on a run- has a shot (good shot too) keep gets a hand to it and kwassie taps it in.
then 90th min Mrdja has a run and for some reason I take a shot from 25 yards. Just misses...
2-1 loss (memory of grand finals...as I see the Mariners players lump to the ground).

Highlights of tournament...Top scorer- Rooney with 7 goals then Mrdja with 6 goals from only 5 games (i rested him in second leg against Lyon).
Greg Owens played right back in a game and got the man of the match. Also scored a goal when he cut in from right and hit the ball with his left from outside the box against Casillas (Madrid).

Kareem

No!
I actually played it on highest level.
I am an 18 year old football freak. I have spent the last 6 years of my life perfecting my PS2- football playing technique.
I create lots of chances....but it is hard with crappy finishers (compared to Van Nistelrooy, Crespo, Rooney, Ronaldo etc.).
The first match was a 10 minute match and then I changed it back to 5 mins.

serious14

This be my Australian side after the recent squad update.

------------------------------Federici--------------------------------
Emerton------------------------Neill------------------------Beauchamp
---------------------Culina-------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Grella---------------------------
Bresciano----------------------Cahill------------------------Kewell----
--------------------Kennedy-----------McDonald----------------------

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics