• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA Cup 2016

dibo

GG haven't won in their last three games. We've got to make that four, or we're going to look farcical.

FFC Mariner

3 Competitive games though - they will have the legs to go 95 minutes. We may not.

Please can I not have to walk into our Newcastle office on Wednesday after a loss - they are gloating over us enough as it is

dibo

3 Competitive games though - they will have the legs to go 95 minutes. We may not.

Please can I not have to walk into our Newcastle office on Wednesday after a loss - they are gloating over us enough as it is
They'd do well to hold fire. They're a very real chance to go out in the first round three times given they've got Victory (who have had pretty useful tune-ups against Juve and Atleti) - at the moment only FNQ Heat hold that dubious distinction.

mick

Usually in the ffa cup we wear the previous seasons Hal kit being it's kappa and we're with umbro now will there be a new kit for this game?

JoyfulPenguin

Anyone else heading down? My girlfriend and I will hopefully be but pretty sick tonight. Hopefully we can get some chants going!

Wombat

First five games - Perth, SFC, Roar, WSW, ADL. In other words 5th, 7th, 3rd, 2nd and 1st from last year. Good luck Tony:eek:

I don't think Roar and Adelaide will be as strong this year. I can see 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss:pirashoot:

localpom

I don't think Roar and Adelaide will be as strong this year. I can see 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss:pirashoot:
It's also a good time to play the stronger teams. Agree with Wombat and would also add SFC and WSW to the list of teams that (at this stage) are not as strong as last year.

kevrenor

For the sake of making sense of this thread as it goes on, it should be recorded simply that on 2/8/16- we lost 2-1 to Green Gully Cavaliers in our first game, in the round of 32, and we are out of the FFA Cup for 2016.

Last edited:
Reactions: adz

FFC Mariner

They'd do well to hold fire. They're a very real chance to go out in the first round three times given they've got Victory (who have had pretty useful tune-ups against Juve and Atleti) - at the moment only FNQ Heat hold that dubious distinction.

I can confirm that walking into our Newcastle office at 8.55 this morning was a f**king horrible experience.

Thanks CCM, much appreciated.

Rowdy

I'll be recording tonite's game of
Adelaide v Redlands United.
:tv:

I'm too devo'd to watch how a former Championship winning Football team is supposed to play. :(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred