• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Fans farewell for the Boys

Blackadder

dididalla said:
kevrenor said:
Blackadder said:
bakery5 said:
Timmah said:
Ah, a dream of totalitarianism in sport, only football reigning supreme.

The sooner football gives up that dream the better. It will be a premier sport in Australia for a long time to come but it won't dethrone RL or AFL, it will sit beside them as a premier sport in it's own right. Particularly with DIFFERING SEASONS.
Matt Henjaks/Ben Cousins/Wendall Sailors
Union, AFL, Union (he's still banned and is unlikely to get a run in first grade, and his ban and druggoness occured as a union player)
If the Coast belongs to football only, why are RL games being played here during the regular season average higher than an entire CCM season?
if you love league, then f**k off. This is a football fourm!!!
Okay thanks for telling me to f**k off, happen to support a number of sporting codes (yes it is possible)

Ah, passion!  The very lifeblood of a forum .... but ...

Save it for tomorrow and the game.

I was at a long planned lunch with old mates from football playing days (yeah that old) and got an excited phone call from No 2 daughter who was in Gosford and telling me about all the yellow    Well done all! 

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: for the Grand Final

I agree , if you support RL get of this site as i have just joined this site and love the mariners and this is there time Not RL or AFL they had there chance and they blew it and i am going to the game tommorow go the Mariners

Wonder how I "get of this site", I love Rugby League and I love the Mariners so what does that make me, should I stay or should I "get of"? Really this one sport is better than another crap just like a child pissing contest.

Back on topic, the snippets of Yellow lining the road the coach decked out in Mariner flags etc..going to be a very sleepless night

kevrenor

bakery5 said:
if you love league, then f**k off. This is a football fourm!!!

The only people who will tell anyone to f**k off from here are the moderators ... and people who abuse the forum to do so may find themselves included.

It may be a football site but there is no ban on people liking that stupid, mind-numbing excuse for a game in addition to football!

So pull your head in!

serious14

marinermick said:
mariners4ever said:
i agree with you on that one serious, i used to always go to the RL games at gosford but now i am really sick of RL/RU/AFL

let get this thread baack on course

anymore us versus them talk with league will find this thread closed

no one really cares about a b-grade grade sport with a culture of degrading women and abusing drugs

Yeah yeah, sorry Mick - we'll keep it to the "NRL Hooligans" thread.

Liked your dismissing comment though.  ;)

Marinerchick

i have photos
not saying there brilliant because i was standing up the back
but i cannot find the cord for my camera so as soon as i find it ill put them up
SOO EXCITED FOR THIS AFTERNOON
GO MARINERS!!!!!!

crazyhorse

would love some pix guys,was there but forgot the camera.need something to cheer me up,not doing well after yesterday,not well at all... :'( :headbutt:  :vomit:

still the premiers tho,and thats what counts.

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred