• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Fans farewell for the Boys

rosko

I was stoked to get a call to work today, those Grand Final tickets have to be paid for. I wasn't happy that I missed out on cheering the boys off this afternoon... Any idea of how many fans were there?

meldraco

just saw it on the news looked great... gave me goose bumps seeing all that yellow..seemed to me that our crowd was alot bigger than Newcastles...

Blackadder

Looked great on the snippet from the sports report, nice to see the "On a Mission" Red Baron Coach used, rather appropriate

kevrenor

Blackadder said:
bakery5 said:
Timmah said:
Ah, a dream of totalitarianism in sport, only football reigning supreme.
The sooner football gives up that dream the better. It will be a premier sport in Australia for a long time to come but it won't dethrone RL or AFL, it will sit beside them as a premier sport in it's own right. Particularly with DIFFERING SEASONS.
Matt Henjaks/Ben Cousins/Wendall Sailors
Union, AFL, Union (he's still banned and is unlikely to get a run in first grade, and his ban and druggoness occured as a union player)
If the Coast belongs to football only, why are RL games being played here during the regular season average higher than an entire CCM season?
if you love league, then f**k off. This is a football fourm!!!
Okay thanks for telling me to f**k off, happen to support a number of sporting codes (yes it is possible)

Ah, passion!  The very lifeblood of a forum .... but ...

Save it for tomorrow and the game.

I was at a long planned lunch with old mates from football playing days (yeah that old) and got an excited phone call from No 2 daughter who was in Gosford and telling me about all the yellow    Well done all! 

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: for the Grand Final

SNOWMARINER

brennan said:
I agree with Serious
f**k off NRL

I agree with that too. F**king to88ers did'nt want to know about the Coast and now they think they can come into a full stadium.

F**k off NRL. The last thing we need when the expanding cometition overlaps the NRL start is the Rapists demanding the best of the game times and most importantly stuffing up the surface before a Mariners game.

I personally think it would be a flop in any case with a last placing NRL team with little sponsorship in a sport where crowd numbers are getting smaller by the year. They may have had a chance in the past but now we've got the Mariners...premiership.... Asian Champions League and hopefully after tomorrow a championship in a sport that is exploding in popularity.

kevrenor

thomas477 said:
55+ coaches going down from NEWCASTLE!!!
Just wondering, how many from gasford?

We've already done this one over at:
http://marinators.net/forum/index.php?topic=884.0

tyson

C'mon Kev, give the guy a break... he doesn't have broadband internet to browse the entire forum like we do!

Gav...

saw the footage from the waterfront on sports tonight!!! look good i wish i was there!!!!!!!! bloody work:[

tyson

mariners4ever said:
tyson said:
C'mon Kev, give the guy a break... he doesn't have enough intelligence to browse the entire forum like we do!

i dont have broadband and i still browse the entire forum

Fixed just for you Hazza!
...but thanks for ruining my childish banter.
He started it.

Omni

He means people who coach ;)

I don't think coaches is the measure of support anyway it's going to be pandamonium I dare say most CCM supporters would be getting on the trains.

tyson

Omni said:
He means people who coach ;)

I don't think coaches is the measure of support anyway it's going to be pandamonium I dare say most CCM supporters would be getting on the trains.

Well it would be an advised move, I can't see a bus getting through the traffic any faster than a car.

However, it seems that Newcastle's whole 2,600 fans are getting there by 55 coaches.

krusty

I was there today with my boy what a great day and feeling for the coast.Everything about the mariners is great. My son is only 2 and i know when he is my age he will be bringing his kids to see the mariners because they will still be making the grand final. So proud to be a coastie LETS SHOW THEM HOW GOOD WE ARE. GO YOU YELLOW

dididalla

kevrenor said:
Blackadder said:
bakery5 said:
Timmah said:
Ah, a dream of totalitarianism in sport, only football reigning supreme.

The sooner football gives up that dream the better. It will be a premier sport in Australia for a long time to come but it won't dethrone RL or AFL, it will sit beside them as a premier sport in it's own right. Particularly with DIFFERING SEASONS.
Matt Henjaks/Ben Cousins/Wendall Sailors
Union, AFL, Union (he's still banned and is unlikely to get a run in first grade, and his ban and druggoness occured as a union player)
If the Coast belongs to football only, why are RL games being played here during the regular season average higher than an entire CCM season?
if you love league, then f**k off. This is a football fourm!!!
Okay thanks for telling me to f**k off, happen to support a number of sporting codes (yes it is possible)

Ah, passion!  The very lifeblood of a forum .... but ...

Save it for tomorrow and the game.

I was at a long planned lunch with old mates from football playing days (yeah that old) and got an excited phone call from No 2 daughter who was in Gosford and telling me about all the yellow    Well done all! 

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: for the Grand Final

I agree , if you support RL get of this site as i have just joined this site and love the mariners and this is there time Not RL or AFL they had there chance and they blew it and i am going to the game tommorow go the Mariners

thomas477

kevrenor said:
thomas477 said:
55+ coaches going down from NEWCASTLE!!!
Just wondering, how many from gasford?

We've already done this one over at:
http://marinators.net/forum/index.php?topic=884.0

sorry didnt see it - couldnt see the point of looking on any other pages then the front

Wheresdadspants?

What are you doing on here anyway little boy. You come on here and try and be nice and a little smart arse at the same time yet on your own forum you slag us out as if your hard as some of the tossers on there. Get a life little boy and get lost.

Andy

Wheresdadspants? said:
What are you doing on here anyway little boy. You come on here and try and be nice and a little smart arse at the same time yet on your own forum you slag us out as if your hard as some of the tossers on there. Get a life little boy and get lost.

Exactly.

That bit in bold really annoys me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred