• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

EURO

Omni

So what's going to happen to Volkan now? Shoved a player, pulled the referee's sleeve and kept arguing and remained on the field arguing after being shown a red card. What the hell was his defence? Even if he did say something to you, like you were signalling it's still a red card offence!

RADINHO

Arab Mariners bets are looking good and you are probably hoping the dutch field a reserve side then that is 3 out of 4 bets and Russia to beat Sweden is the biggest challenge then again Hiddink makes magic :vhappy:

Arabmariner

RADINHO said:
Arab Mariners bets are looking good and you are probably hoping the dutch field a reserve side then that is 3 out of 4 bets and Russia to beat Sweden is the biggest challenge then again Hiddink makes magic :vhappy:
There will be a lot of channel surfing during the Netherlands v Romania and Italy v France games.Hopefully the Italy v France game is a draw as the Romanians could afford a defeat then as long as it's by no more than two goals.My feeling though is that Italy will beat France so Romania are going to have to do the job on the Dutch........it will be interesting how they aproach this game.

When I made this bet it was done with the intention of giving me more than a passing interest in most games during the group stages.I intentionally didn't pick any group favourites and the entertainment it has given me so far has been fantastic.

After watching the Turkey v Czech Republic game and how the game evolved I reckon one of two things is happening.

Either...........1.The gods are smiling down on me! :)

or................2.The bastards are setting me up for a big fall! :'(

graaant said:
Are you gonna buy us all a beer? or ten? :p
I'm pretty sure if this comes off I'll buy anyone who finds me in the pub a beer! :vhappy:

skilbeck

Arabmariner said:
RADINHO said:
There will be a lot of channel surfing during the Netherlands v Romania and Italy v France games.Hopefully the Italy v France game is a draw as the Romanians could afford a defeat then as long as it's by no more than two goals.My feeling though is that Italy will beat France so Romania are going to have to do the job on the Dutch........it will be interesting how they aproach this game.

When I made this bet it was done with the intention of giving me more than a passing interest in most games during the group stages.I intentionally didn't pick any group favourites and the entertainment it has given me so far has been fantastic.

After watching the Turkey v Czech Republic game and how the game evolved I reckon one of two things is happening.

Either...........1.The gods are smiling down on me! :)

or................2.The bastards are setting me up for a big fall! :'(

graaant said:
Are you gonna buy us all a beer? or ten? :p
I'm pretty sure if this comes off I'll buy anyone who finds me in the pub a beer! :vhappy:

especially those that recognises celtics eternal superiority over Dundee United :p

serious14

Just watched a replay of the Turkey/Czech Republic game.

Wow.  Just...... wow.  Isn't football great??

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
from what i saw the turks looked like they was on fire....BUT....I can still hear the sound of clogs on the footpath to glory  :thumbup: :vhappy: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :vhappy: :thumbup:

Arabmariner

RECKY said:
from what i saw the turks looked like they was on fire....BUT....I can still hear the sound of clogs on the footpath to glory  :thumbup: :vhappy: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :vhappy: :thumbup:
I like the Dutch and I have no objection to them clogging on to glory but I think they should have a wee rest against Romania before getting on with the job in the quarter finals. ;)

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
France and Italy to draw 4-4, Romania to lose 2-0 and still go through.  ;D
Apparently not.................................f**k....wtf is wrong with straight forward goal difference? :mad:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/euro_2008/italy/7457863.stm

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
2-0, 2-0, 2-0....well we did take it easy on'em...thats the lowest winning score by KNVB yet  :thumbup: :vhappy: :thumbup:

nl-knvb.gif

oh wanneer de Nederlanders euro winnen, wanneer de Nederlanders euro winnen

RADINHO

RECKY said:
2-0, 2-0, 2-0....well we did take it easy on'em...thats the lowest winning score by KNVB yet  :thumbup: :vhappy: :thumbup:

nl-knvb.gif

oh wanneer de Nederlanders euro winnen, wanneer de Nederlanders euro winnen

ORANJE!

serious14

Germany vs. Portugal

Croatia vs. Turkey  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Spain vs. Italy

Netherlands vs. ??

Holy crap, what a bunch of kick arse games!!!!    ;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online