• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

EURO

marinermick

marinermick said:
i'll go with the flow here and predict spain as euro champions

seems i pick argentina or spain in every tournment they are in and they always let me down

woo hoo

wish i put money on it

bulldogmariner

Spain will win Euros i think they have the fire power to score enough goals with Torres and Villa up front and there defence is rock solid.

Well i was right!!!
Go Spain

serious14

Iker Casillas......... won the Champions League four days after his 19th birthday, single handedly kept Real Madrid in the top echelon of Spanish clubs for a while there when they were below their best, double handedly (HA!!!  Get it??) won them the title a few seasons ago with some ridiculously amazing saves, and just lifted the European Championship as captain of his country, aged 27.

Not too shabby at all.  Buffon and Casillas on the same level >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else.

ryan

Good stuff. Very sorry for Happy but I'm glad Spain won. They have been very good all tournament and are a great team to watch

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
Yes, I just lost some money :)P)
Spain 1, Germany 0.
:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

A win at last! :vhappy:

$325.00 on a $50.00 bet at the start of the tournament.

Not quite the major beer drinking session had one of my multi's won........bloody Mutu and Buffon!  :headbutt:

Still at least I came out in front.....spent $180.00 all up on Spain and 2 multi's.

Guess this makes me bookies favourite to win the new tipping comp! ;D

tuftman

As fernando Torres said a win for sexy football.......watching the final i was soughta thinkin, imagine if McLaren got England to EURO
Vomit(funny thought in its own right),in Spains group(in place of Russia)..... anyone wanna throw a score around 5-0 6-0. Personally was backing Germany but i cant complain, Spain play the best football and fully deserve to win. I wonder if anytime soon Hiddink will stop taking overachieving sides beyond where they should be and take on an underachieving side and win something.....thought the ref was a bit ordinary letting Ballack get away with a bit much, and Silva's 'headbutt' was a bit huh? but i was disappointed most of all with Germanys CB's Metzelder and Mertesacker, why they left Lahm to deal with Torres not to sure, and they looked shaky defending and playing out. look for Schweinsteiger to Juventus(Nedved replacement) and Podolski to randomly end up at Eastlands

serious14

Oh Kareem, just so you know - Jose Reina (you know who he is, right??) was sighted in Madrid yesterday celebrating with the European Championship Cup.  Just wanted to make sure you approve.......

Idiot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred