• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

EURO

happy

WOW, an awesome match between the Netherlands and France. After that match the Netherlands are the top favourite to become champion!!!

The Netherlands won 4:1 in an unbelievable match.

It was worth to watch :) I am wondering who will stop them...

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
LISTEN.....can anyone else hear the sound of clogs on the footpath to glory???

4-1, 4-1, 4-1...AAARRRHAHAHAHAHAHAH...bout f'n time.....come on you dutchies

nl-knvb.gif

Arabmariner

Netherlands v Spain seems inevitable at some stage.......mouthwatering!! :vhappy:

Now I'm worried about "my" Romania against the Dutch.....if only they had slotted that penalty last night!! :(

fedelta

Well you just need a draw in both of the Group C games next matchday and Romania will go through with Holland!

RADINHO

taylor said:
Well you just need a draw in both of the Group C games next matchday and Romania will go through with Holland!

True italy and France have the odds to draw with each other since the both drew to romania and both lost by three goals to the kick-but KNVB! and the dutch will probably field a second grade side cause they are already 1st in there group so romania might get a win up on the board.

RADINHO

serious14 said:
Who is this "Derk Kite" character, and where has he been all season??  ;)

lol Dirk Kuyt is the prince Harry of Anfield because he has been in the frontline for a long time but know one noticed. ;)

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
was talking to the "old country" last night....that being MVV land ( holland) and my uncle reckons if Marco Van Basten wanted to have an illicit affair with the princess royal...it would no longer be an issue...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Arabmariner

Arabmariner said:
happy said:
Arabmariner said:
They won't Happy.I think they underestimated Austria.They won't do that with Germany.

I've nothing against the Germans I just need Croatia to qualify for the next round for a chance to win a few bucks. :eek:verhead:

ok. making money is a good argument. I can understand that  ;D

who did you bet on beside Croatia?
I've bet on Spain to win the Tournament but also with a few dollers I had left I went for glory and bet on Turkey,Croatia,Romania and Russia all to qualify for the quarter finals.

Unlikely I know but it gives me a reason to shout at the TV.

Oh and the small matter of about $3500.00 if it does happen!  :vhappy:
The long shot bet is still a chance.I need ..................

1. Turkey to beat Czech Republic tommorow morning.
2. Croatia to qualify for quarters (already through)
3. Romania to qualify.
4. Russia to beat sweden to qualify

Potential winnings of $3280.80

If Turkey do the job tommorow morning I will start to get seriously excited I think! :vhappy:

Man In Blue

Your money is gone Arabmariner! Be a brave man to back against the Dutch at the moment... in great form. Hopefully they will only beat Romania by a max of 2 and the Frogs and Ities draw meaning Romania go through on better goal difference!

Arabmariner

Man In Blue said:
Your money is gone Arabmariner! Be a brave man to back against the Dutch at the moment... in great form. Hopefully they will only beat Romania by a max of 2 and the Frogs and Ities draw meaning Romania go through on better goal difference!
The bet was put on before the tournament started and then everyone told me they wouldn't pick up a point!
Was always a long shot bet but I thought the frogs were sus and they did take 4 pts from the Dutch in qualifying.I think they will aproach the Dutch game in a different manner to the Frogs and Italians.They won't go at them as much as they did.Most of Hollands goals have been on the counter...maybe another game plan might unsettle them a bit ....I hope.
Maybe they,ll play the reserve team aswell! ;)

happy

What a match!
Czech Republic lead 2:0 but Turkey scored twice within 15mins. It looked like a penalty shoot-out but Turkey scored the 3:2 in the last minute. The Czechs tried to strike back and they had a pretty good chance in which the Turkish goalkeeper got a red card - but they failed. The 2nd goal for Turkey was a result of a failure of Petr Cech.

So Turkey and Portugal proceed to the quarter finals.

Portugal lost 2:0 against Switzerland but they played without 8 players from the starting squad.

Now Croatia has to play Turkey in the quarterfinal on Friday evening.

Either Germany, Austria or Poland (all 3 have still the chance to proceed) have to play Portugal on Thursday evening.

Arabmariner

(...)

seems the money is getting closer ;)

When Russia plays against Sweden like they did against Greece they will make it to the quarter final.

Arabmariner

happy said:
What a match!
Czech Republic lead 2:0 but Turkey scored twice 15mins. It looked like a penalty shoot-out but Turkey scored the 3:2. The Czechs tried to strike back and they had a pretty good chance in which the Turkish goalkeeper got a red card - but they failed. The 2nd goal for Turkey was a result of a failure of Petr Cech.

So Turkey and Portugal proceed to the quarter finals.

Portugal lost 2:0 against Switzerland but they played without 8 players from the starting squad.

Now Croatia has to play Turkey in the quarterfinal on Friday evening.

Either Germany, Austria or Poland (all 3 have still the chance to proceed) have to play Portugal on Thursday evening.

Arabmariner

(...)

seems the money is getting closer ;)

When Russia plays against Sweden like they did against Greece they will make it to the quarter final.
I am starting to get a bit nervous now!!With Croatia already through at least I can relax for tonight/tomorrows games.I didn't see the Turkey v Czech game this morning it sounds like a classic.I'll watch the highlights after work tonight.

Now I need.......

1.Romania to qualify for quarter finals.
2.Russia to beat Sweden to qualify for quarter finals.

If these two results come off there will be a serious visit to the pub!! ;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred