• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Dinamo v Penang v Cove Tournament?

Bear

son of weird Dad said:
Bearinator said:
Umm, yes, that is what strikers are supposed to do, score goals. I am not speedy, everyone knows what they are getting out of me when I play.

um bear tell that to disco nik

I highlighted part of my original post for you, in case you missed it

Bear

Are you going anywhere with this? Your confusing the f**k out of me. Blind Freedy knows Nik is not scoring.

Bear

Not totally up to me. Will chat with a few others at training and see what we come up with.

Hoover

i dnt mind startin on the bench....i had a look at trotty last yr i think i hav learnt from the master!!

Ted

Players confirmed for the games are:
1. Jimmy J
2. Craig O'T
3. Dave T
4. Mitch C
5. Sean L
6. Eggy G
7. Ted F
8. Matt F
9. Mick K
10. Neal C
11. Jorome A.B
12. Brett T
13. Andrew S(GK)
14. Tyson P
15. Greg O'C
16. Drew E

Refs are Weird Dad (Stuart) & Omni.
Assistant Refs would be handy too.

Hoover

so the same team as cove match with the addition of u ted?? and any word on me startin on the bench??

Ted

Hoover said:
so the same team as cove match with the addition of u ted?? and any word on me startin on the bench??

lol, no mate, unless mitch wants a stint in goals its all yours.

Remember it is unlimited subs, so everyone should have a fair go in both our games.

Can we also have all players at Lisarow training session (10am Sunday) this weekend if possible please!

dru

Alicia said:
Ted said:
Jimmydinho said:
Wow, 5 subs....

Shouldn't be too bad as we have the 2 games and it's one less than were originally playing cove game anyway...

Ya'll wont be standing in the bay that night, i think you'll all be sitting :p

That will have more to do with alcohol than excerise.  ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred