• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Dinamo v Penang v Cove Tournament?

brett

This time we'll be playing two short games, and not back to back, so it shouldn't be too testing fitness wise.

5 is a good number of subs, not too many, but you wouldn't want less in case you pick up an early injury and then are left with 3. We'll need everyone in sprint mode constantly during the game against the young guys as well.

Kanwal Bull

I dont mind being on the bench until or unless im needed as I originally wasnt playing.. but not gonna say no to a run

Bear

1. Jimmy J
2. Craig O'T
3. Dave T
4. Mitch C
5. Sean L
6. Eggy G
7. Ted F
8. Matt F
9. Mick K
10. Neal C
11. Jorome A.B
12. Brett T
13. Andrew S(GK)
14. Tyson P
15. Greg O'C
16. Drew E

To the list, can we please add 2 players in case of drop outs

17. Justin S (who was supposed to play the cove game, but was jet lagged)
18. Keensy (who will train with us, and is a quality player)

Ted

18 players is huge bro. Means 47 mins each between the 2 games for 17 players. In case of drop outs though i see no problem.

Jimmy

It'll be Dave with his mates, and then me and whoever I bring along.

Baker Park in Wyong 4-15.

I'll be doing fitness stuff.

Ted

not sure if Ill get there jimmy got a swollen foot atm. will sus it out tomorrow...

Ted

Omni has had to pull out due to illness. Does anyone know someone who can referee the 2nd (3pm kick off) game?

Bear

Sorry iv not been to any training sessions lads, my leg is giving me grief. If I struggle to much tomorrow night at 6-a-side, I might pull out, dont want to let anyone down by playing even worse than normal ;D

Davo

Do we have any ideas for a starting line-up?  I suggest we start with a 4-5-1 against Penang and take it from there.

BAD BULLZ

i think we need at least two up front maybe a combination of someone with size and some speed and someone like greg or davo directly behind them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred