• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Dinamo v Penang v Cove Tournament?

masmariner

Ted how do the games work ie is it twenty minute halfs (forty minute game time ) and everyone plays each other once. ?
Interesting to see how it all unfiolds what your record against the cove. ?

masmariner

DT_Ultras said:
i was actually disapointed in the turn out.....penang smashed dinamo in training today alot of work to do yet lads

I know some of the Penang boys were they there or meant to be there today. ? I'm confused ?

Ted

masmariner said:
Ted how do the games work ie is it twenty minute halfs (forty minute game time ) and everyone plays each other once. ?
Interesting to see how it all unfiolds what your record against the cove. ?

Tony G is working out the games. all I know is there at least 3 x 40 min games.

Not sure if there is a 4th or not yet (1 v 2).

Penang v Dinamo
Cove v Penang
Dinamo v Cove

ALSO there are showers there (so I have been informed) and we all need to pay $5 each for field wear and tear... Can you pass this info onto the Cove boys please Perm!

Hoover

i dnt mind payin the 5 bucks so much but the only thing is that this is for there advantage and also the ground better be in good nick when we play on it

Ted

Here are the game times with each game being 2 x 20 min halves within each hour.

2PM Game One Penang FC v Marinators

3PM Game Two Penang FC V Sydney Cove

4PM Game Three Marinators V Sydney Cove

5PM Finish, Showers and off to the game, Penang have offered the cove boys a car ride down (im sure some of us can also help out) to the ground for those needing it.

BBQ and drinks will be available for sale, please be advised that no alcohol is allowed into the ground, NSW Football does not allow it.

masmariner

Hoover said:
i dnt mind payin the 5 bucks so much but the only thing is that this is for there advantage and also the ground better be in good nick when we play on it

Everybody is paying $5 even the penang boys, I think when most people look at it that's a cheap fee - this is a private ground and I think it's great of Tony to offer this should be a fun afternoon. Hoover I don't know what you mean when you say it's to their advantage anyway let's move on and have agreat afternoon.

Tony has spent $$$$ on the field the lights alone were ten of thousands last season.

Alicia

When are these games being played?  Sorry, couldn't be bothered searching through 6 pages of this thread :)

Alicia

ahhh... of course, to coincide with the Mariners V Sydney game that night

*slaps forehead*

sorry guys, i'll wake up sometime today :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member