• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Dinamo v Penang v Cove Tournament?

marinermick

Ted said:
Bearinator said:
Bearinator said:
Add to that with me swapping with Ted up front, ill play, my leg will hold up.

Im out

Is Juzzy required to play Ted? Let me know so I can tell him.

with both you and mick out. keensy and juzzy can play.

1. Jimmy J
2. Craig O'T
3. Dave T
4. Jorome A.B
5. Sean L
6. Eggy G
7. Ted F
8. Matt F
9. Tyson P
10. Neal C
11. Greg O'C
12. Brett T
13. Andrew S(GK)
14. Drew E
15. Juzzy

i never said i am out

i am playing saturday

it is the week after i am out

Ted

sorry mick, all fixed and back to 16 :headbounce:

1. Jimmy J
2. Craig O'T
3. Dave T
4. Jorome A.B
5. Sean L
6. Eggy G
7. Ted F
8. Matt F
9. Tyson P
10. Neal C
11. Greg O'C
12. Brett T
13. Andrew S(GK)
14. Drew E
15. Juzzy
16. Mick

kanewillow

welll lets be honest th real game will be up on the cricket field where ill be playing second grade agianst the entrance fire up farkin

Statue

T said:
Did you still need someone to run the lines???

if ya want to you can run the line for the 2nd game for me i will always take someone willing to run a line for me, i have flags for you too

mariners4ever

kanewillow said:
welll lets be honest th real game will be up on the cricket field where ill be playing second grade agianst the entrance fire up farkin

+1, thats if the cricket is on

will these games still be on regardless of the weather ??

brett

If it's 34 degrees, we're going to be doing it tough. Lucky we have the break between games, but the other teams have to play back to back. That will help us immensely in the third game.

T

Alicia said:
T said:
Forcast is for clear skies tomorrow and a top of 32deg.

I head the same T.  Some winds, but tops of 34deg!!  Sounds like it's going to be a nice day :)

Lots of sunscreen and liquid refreshment will be required :D

Ted

brett said:
If it's 34 degrees, we're going to be doing it tough. Lucky we have the break between games, but the other teams have to play back to back. That will help us immensely in the third game.

Yeah, but it also works out fairly even in a round about kinda way. I think the first game will be the hardest of the 3. The Cove will come on fresh to play the 2nd game and we have time to recover for the 3rd match.

Hopefully the rain stays away and the games go ahead as planned.

mariners4ever

marinermick said:
if anyone is playing cricket on turf tomorrow you have buckley's chance of playing

yep, but all the other grades will be stupid to play, poor run up, soaked grounds, and slippery wicket

Ted

Tony has just emailed me confirming the games are off as the grounds are too wet. There was mention of the Dinamo v Penang game being rescheduled for a later date.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred