• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Congrats to Newcastle.

kevrenor

FOREVER_GOLD said:
marinersman said:
FOREVER_GOLD said:
Foriegnmariner said:
Game deserved to be won in extra time by either us or newcastle.
Who else was it gonna be won by you dumb c*nt?
Mods., can he be please banned and the post removed?
dont cry..

Look I don't know how the other mods feel but I'm sick of the bloody moaning and whining on here every time someone says something you don't like ... grow up!  Don't read it, don't respond to it! When a mod thinks it gets over the limit they will act!

Gav...

Accustoms said:
mariners4evachamps said:
Congarts to Newcastle. I was gutted last night and the amount of fuk wit jets fans around is a joke. there are some jets fans who actually i would consider to be a human being. but for the rest of them they are all like 12 and are total f**kwits.... eg/ you just have to look at the trains last night.
Well the mariners played shocking but were robbed of a penalty in the 93rd with a clear handball but once again the refs have fuked up in important games.
Joel ' i love touching linesmen in the balls' Griffiths was an absolute wankier last night when he walked away you are ment to be a professional sportsman and not a fuk wit liuke most of your supporters. You expect to cop shit from opposition supporters but you dont turn round to them and give them the one finger sulute especially with little kids around they look up to sportsman(but obiuosly not you). JG your lucky that security was infront of me i was ready to throw the bottle at ur head.
Great Season for the Mariners and a dissapointing last game but lets forget about this and look ahead to next season.
Why gives congrats then insults? Dont bother.
Both teams had a great season. Cant see that a high five should get too many weeks!
And who cheated? A player cant cheat. its the refs call.

I was just trying to be a respectful loser in congratulating newcastle and then stating points that were correct..

marinersman

kevrenor said:
FOREVER_GOLD said:
marinersman said:
FOREVER_GOLD said:
Foriegnmariner said:
Game deserved to be won in extra time by either us or newcastle.
Who else was it gonna be won by you dumb c*nt?
Mods., can he be please banned and the post removed?
dont cry..

Look I don't know how the other mods feel but I'm sick of the bloody moaning and whining on here every time someone says something you don't like ... grow up!   Don't read it, don't respond to it! When a mod thinks it gets over the limit they will act!

Sorry Krev, I'll let them go to the keeper in future.

I just thought the guy's obviously a troll and it was best to get rid of him early in the piece.

Thinking about it, I understand you can't be watching every post every minute of the day.

Again, apologies.

dru

To Timmyv, Bec, mattsy and any other decent Newcastle fan that I haven't already said  congratulations too in another means congratulations

password said:
Im not bragging, but I TOLD YOU SO!

Password yes that is bragging and frankly you could and since you have chosen to it should be on your own forum.

The other Newcastle fans in this thread don't rate a response really.

Props to the some of the other teams fans who have shown class in this thread, always appreciated

marconigirl

dru said:
To Timmyv, Bec, mattsy and any other decent Newcastle fan that I haven't already said  congratulations too in another means congratulations

The other Newcastle fans in this thread don't rate a response really.

Props to the some of the other teams fans who have shown class in this thread, always appreciated

I agree completely, Congratulations...

Thankyou to all of you that make this forum a little bit more exciting with your points of views without being idiots...

I agree the Jets played better on Sunday and yes we had a bad night, but you guys have had them throughout this season and the last few... So you know what it is like... Why be a D**K about it???

Mattsy

yeah I understand that and thanks.

But I'm sure some people get the feeling that.. well, if you guys had won it I'm sure we'd find a few trolls popping up on the newcastle forums. It's just the way it is unfortunatly.

Just ignore it. It's definetly hard, but you guys had a stellar season and you should definetly be proud of it

skilbeck

its a hard thing that someone has to bring themselves to do, but its honorable, so im going to congratulate the newcastle jets and their fans on their first piece of silverware. You had a great season. it was close between our two teams in every game during the regular season and considering the major semi-finals on aggregate there was never more than 1 goal separating us. I look forward to the derbys next year and hope the trend continues of tight games of quality football from both sides

S

soccersensei

Yep, Newcastle are an excellent side and have played some excellent football over the year which has been to the benefit of all Australia and not just Newcastle, Congratulations and look forward to competing with you next season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred