• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Congrats to Newcastle.

MattSimon

Porett said:
When eventually you do win a GF , it will just be that much sweeter.

Good Luck In Asia.

Best post I've read since the GF. Porett is the only Jets fan on here with a brain.

When make the GF next year it will be three times lucky. And it will be that much sweeter.

Timmyv

Well done lads.
Both teams have had Great season and they had to be a loser yesterday.

Goodluck next Season and with ACL OLE

fedelta

thomas477 said:
ben "i go for the mariners" williams is worse

What were some of the bad decisions he made?
Nothing to do with the goals..they were all from open play..

Costar

The guy on StarFM summed it up for me this arvo (about 1.30pm).

"To anyone listening to StarFM in Newcastle ... you're all a bunch of cheats"

Classic

Gav...

Congarts to Newcastle. I was gutted last night and the amount of fuk wit jets fans around is a joke. there are some jets fans who actually i would consider to be a human being. but for the rest of them they are all like 12 and are total f**kwits.... eg/ you just have to look at the trains last night.
Well the mariners played shocking but were robbed of a penalty in the 93rd with a clear handball but once again the refs have fuked up in important games.
Joel ' i love touching linesmen in the balls' Griffiths was an absolute wankier last night when he walked away you are ment to be a professional sportsman and not a fuk wit liuke most of your supporters. You expect to cop shit from opposition supporters but you dont turn round to them and give them the one finger sulute especially with little kids around they look up to sportsman(but obiuosly not you). JG your lucky that security was infront of me i was ready to throw the bottle at ur head.

Great Season for the Mariners and a dissapointing last game but lets forget about this and look ahead to next season.

thomas477

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
don't tell me you're STILL trying to say that you lost the 2nd semi because of the ref???????

f**k me....

nah i would rather lose the major semi then the GF

MattSimon

thomas477 said:

I would rather lose the GF but still be able to hold my head high about how my team performed. They weren't at their best but nothing to be ashamed of. Newcastle could only score off the back of a Mariners error. Plus the headlines today have been dominated by the opposition's cheating and the resulting red card fiasco. Sydney papers had more on Danny than on the Jet's win.

Major Semi 2 - Newcastle shamed off the park. Outplayed and outwitted. Humiliated after leading 2-0 on aggregate.

I know what I'd rather, and those memories will be fresh in Jest players minds when they dare step foot back inside Blue Tongue next season.

kepo

thomas477 said:
don't tell me you're STILL trying to say that you lost the 2nd semi because of the ref???????

f**k me....

but u get another chance anyway :p

thomas477

james_sfc said:
thomas477 said:

f**k me....

but u get another chance anyway :p

Thats why i didnt mind losing, i would much rather a home game to get to asia then wait on me arse and hope ccm win.

CFC105

Back to the topic!! Well done Newcastle the best team won on the night but it doesn't stop me being gutted :'(

Accustoms

mariners4evachamps said:
Congarts to Newcastle. I was gutted last night and the amount of fuk wit jets fans around is a joke. there are some jets fans who actually i would consider to be a human being. but for the rest of them they are all like 12 and are total f**kwits.... eg/ you just have to look at the trains last night.
Well the mariners played shocking but were robbed of a penalty in the 93rd with a clear handball but once again the refs have fuked up in important games.
Joel ' i love touching linesmen in the balls' Griffiths was an absolute wankier last night when he walked away you are ment to be a professional sportsman and not a fuk wit liuke most of your supporters. You expect to cop shit from opposition supporters but you dont turn round to them and give them the one finger sulute especially with little kids around they look up to sportsman(but obiuosly not you). JG your lucky that security was infront of me i was ready to throw the bottle at ur head.
Great Season for the Mariners and a dissapointing last game but lets forget about this and look ahead to next season.
Why gives congrats then insults? Dont bother.
Both teams had a great season. Cant see that a high five should get too many weeks!
And who cheated? A player cant cheat. its the refs call.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred