• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

"Coastie Boys" an official supporter group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFC Mariner

From urban dictionary:

cougar

An attractive woman in her 30's or 40's who is on the hunt once again. She may be found in the usual hunting grounds: nightclubs, bars, beaches, etc. She will not play the usual B.S. games that women in their early twenties participate in. End state, she will be going for the kill, just like you. Associated with milfs

Cougars to you, chicks to us old farts up the back

J

jiggles

FFC, I am aware of this. However, there are stages that you must progress through to become a Cougar.

Definitions from Urbandictionary.com:

Phase 1: The Cougar Cub

A younger cougar or a cougar in training. A girl in her 20's who hunts her prey like the mature cougar, but without all the city miles. She will stalk her pray relentlessly until she gets the booty she needs.

Phase 2: Puma

An attractive woman in her late 20s or early 30s. She is a pre-cougar/urban cougar
or:
A woman who is not quite old enough to be a cougar, but still likes to date/mate with younger men.

Phase 3: Cougar

A 35+ year old female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male. The cougar can frequently be seen in a padded bra, cleavage exposed, propped up against a swanky bar in San Francisco (or other cities)waiting, watching, calculating; gearing up to sink her claws into an innocent young and strapping buck who happens to cross her path. "Man is cougar's number one prey"

And for the real keen ones:

Phase 4: Jaguar

in the lexicon of older women seeking younger men, a jaguar is 50 and over, where the cougar is in their 40s, and the puma under 40. Jaguars tend to be financially stable and are only looking for sex from their 20 something prey.

However, does remind me of this article:

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,,26468100-23272,00.html

J

jiggles

Those shoes are f**king hot, and worth every one of those 300 pounds!

They are necessary. Like scarves. Except of getting drunk and waving them above our heads...we carry them home in our hands the next morning.

J

jiggles

LOL. Oops. I meant $300 AU. 149 Pounds. Whatever that equates to.

J

jiggles

:( Not too much at all. They are delightful. And only cost me $6 in shipping (oh, and the possibility of having to have a face to face conversation with you at some point...)

I love the tangent this thread has taken. I know appear to be a whore (oh wait, no, they only sleep with strangers...apparently) with a shoe fetish. However, I also do appear to be rich. Gotta take the good with the bad, I suppose.

serious14

poko said:
(oh, and the possibility of having to have a face to face conversation with you at some point...)

A risk many on here have had to face.  Terrible for them when it comes to fruition as well.

Sym

Glad this thread stayed on whatever shitty topic it was on.

Should be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred