• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

"Coastie Boys" an official supporter group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adz

Staff member
Congrats!

If the official forum, official logo/crest, official scarves, and official away trips (e.g. sausage bus to Canberra) weren't enough to confirm the new official supporter group, I think this just sealed the deal:

http://www.ccmariners.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=31418

"Its really nice to play at home and it makes it even more special when there are a lot of fans here. Its good that they make a lot of noise, especially the ones over there (the recently formed, vocal supporters the "Coast Boys"), its good, I like playing at home," Travis said.

kutgw

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

dibo

Can I join plz? And where is youre meetings? And wut is they fees? I has a business, can has sponsor logo under yr logo?

dibo

adz said:
poko said:
"Coast Boys"

Yah typo in the article. Coastie Boys media manager should get onto that ASAP.

marketing director should be working on developing brand synergies with the mariners too.

i have a headache from people asking me why Coastie Boys[sup]TM[/sup] have a banner with an italian word in it (and why used it twice in a row when all real ultras only use tifo once) - who do i sue for pain and suffering? who is the general manager? or if it is unincorporated, who is the owner of the name? i'll sue them.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

who the **** are the 'Coast Boys'???

Bloody ridiculous

Who the hell is Glen Lauder (the author of the article) - would he be in the employ of CCM?

soundsdifferent

adz said:
Congrats!

If the official forum, official logo/crest, official scarves, and official away trips (e.g. sausage bus to Canberra) weren't enough to confirm the new official supporter group, I think this just sealed the deal:

http://www.ccmariners.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=31418

"Its really nice to play at home and it makes it even more special when there are a lot of fans here. Its good that they make a lot of noise, especially the ones over there (the recently formed, vocal supporters the "Coast Boys"), its good, I like playing at home," Travis said.

kutgw

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

do they have there own webpage?

Paolo

imo the should be burnt at the stake!

burning.jpg

Deej

Probably hit the nail on head adz "supporters group", unlike the back 3 rows who "abuse the players if they have a bad game but sing if they win and then abuse the players for not coming over to say thanks for the support".

J

jiggles

FFS. Seriously. I take back what I said before in the other thread, there is squabbling.

Who the f**k cares about groups.

Last time I checked, we all followed the same team. Why the f**k can't we respect that? If you wanna call yourself Coastie boys, whatever, do it. If you wanna call yourself Marinators, go for it. Just as long as you realise we're all following the same football team here.

scottmac

Suspended
Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Just seems like a bit of an 'up yours' to the Marinators.....

Whats that?

That Travis has said he enjoys the vocal support? Or that the Mariners media manager has decided to print it?

krusty

Deej said:
Probably hit the nail on head adz "supporters group", unlike the back 3 rows who "abuse the players if they have a bad game but sing if they win and then abuse the players for not coming over to say thanks for the support".

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member