• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

pjennings

With the expansion announcement O'Rourke mentioned the clustering effect and the away fans travelling within NSW. Can you ask @Shaun Mielekamp if any work is being done so that all NSW based members can get away tickets for $15-$20 - not the $40 as is the case now. We need the away support of Sydney, WSW, Newcastle and now SWS.

pjennings

Another question/suggestion coming out of expansion. Mike Charlesworth has said that it hasn't been worth investing too much under the current model and that he would wait until an independent HAL.

I'd like to hear from Mike again given that a new HAL is 'supposedly' going to be in place before the next season. Questions could include:-
1) How will his investment in the squad change under an independent HAL. WMG will have proper marquees sourced by Lou Sticca while Victory and City will probably step up in this regard to protect their turf. SWS aim to be the best community club in the nation - sound familiar. WSW will be in their new stadium and will probably look at a proper marquee to relaunch.
2) Greg O'Rourke seemed to indicate that CCM is the top of the list for a W-League team - is that Mike's understanding.
3) What is happening at the COE.
4) What is the plan for next season, 5 year plan, 20 year plan?

We are all disillusioned at the moment, is there something that we can look forward to?

Forum Phoenix

I lost my voice with an infection.
And two of the other boys were away.
So it would have just been Josh talking to himself and me coughing back in response.

The game did make me feel sick, but in a different way.

Jimmy.

You have a wise voice.

Though you could have done the josh and offsider call in special.

Offsider

I lost my voice with an infection.
And two of the other boys were away.
So it would have just been Josh talking to himself and me coughing back in response.

The game did make me feel sick, but in a different way.

Jimmy.

Thought I saw my unicorn going into the back shed with a doll and some pins ???:unsure:

Nah ????? ........... couldn’t have????

None of my dolls are missing :)

Wombat

Thought I saw my unicorn going into the back shed with a doll and some pins ???:unsure:

Nah ????? ........... couldn’t have????

None of my dolls are missing :)

I believe the dolls you have wouldn't respond well to pins.....I can see them flying around the room as they deflate.

Offsider

I know we like to go off topic a fair bit but can we try stay a little closer to stuff about the podcast please?
Might have to crank out the old DELETE button at this rate ;)

Don’t call me “ an old delete button” ............ crank yes ...... but not that old :innocent:

Reactions: adz

Wombat

I second that !

Rowdy was pretty damn good last time you had him on. Fred was decent as well.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Hey guys, could you get Shaun out of the fetal position and ask him simply “Where to from here”
Completely valid question.
Also, if you happen to get either Shaun or any of the coaching staff on - is it worth asking about the intensity of the training, given several posters have commented we look lacklustre in training?

I'd love to know why we're spending the cap and still we're by far the worst team on paper - but they'll never answer the question of whether we've massively overpaid our players

Big Al

If the throats are clear my money is on a negative pod.

But it’s Christmas and another humiliation to the Jets coming. I’d take a few well deserved weeks off

Ancient Mariner

Call it as you see it. Get Shaun and do not let him use injuries as an excuse.

No, seriously it would be too cruel to a nice, straight guy.

Get MM, instead.

turbo

do not let him use injuries as an excuse.
Injuries are unfortunate. Obviously questionable signings pushed in to the first team irrespective of and well before injuries aren’t bad luck they’re just bad decision making coming to very foreseeable fruition.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Injuries are unfortunate. Obviously questionable signings pushed in to the first team irrespective of and well before injuries aren’t bad luck they’re just bad decision making coming to very foreseeable fruition.
Are they? Haven't we spent most of the season without a fitness and conditioning coach?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred