• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Wombat

You mean get the ball to the wings and then go back from there LOL. I'd rephrase the question if i was you.

Last edited:

Timmah

Good show, I had a bit of a flick through and listened to parts - mostly the MM interview. Great insight from him. Really impressed with his talk, hopefully the on-field stuff can back it up over the course of the season. Great to hear he's planning to be around for four seasons and work in a transition plan.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

That interview was absolutely fantastic, highly recommend everybody listen to it. From hearing him speak, at least, you're left thinking that there's nobody better for the job.

Just to comment on one other thing though - with Cisse's goal, the AR flag went up after the ball went in the net. So, when the ball was out of play. So in that case, the VAR certainly can overrule the AR as it's now a 'goal decision'.
Heck, even if the flag went up before, as long as the ref hasn't stopped play, then the flag can be overruled with no impact on play.
Also, as you should know from local level, even if the defence stops, doesn't matter if the ref wants to overrule the AR :)

Last edited:

Big Al

Brilliant interview. He speaks very well and is clear and happy to give a little detail. So much better communicator than Okon who was thinking about every word.
He even through a couple of GF jokes in which made me laugh on the train.

Well done

nebakke

I'm mostly through there podcast and holy crap Mike accounts well for himself. I particularly liked how he talks about the culture and signing for two years with a view to stay for four and a promise of putting a succession plan in place... Well that and every other thing he said.
If he can deliver on half of what he is promising he could develop into or best ever I reckon. So let's hope!

Big Al

And we’ve all skipped over one of the more interesting things.

We could of had Berisha and Simon leading the line. The league would of gone crazy for that. WWE tag team.

I’m glad we didn’t get Berisha as i think he’s on the slide but love his aggression. Playing MV and Roar would have been fun

true believer

I'm wondering how many people listened to the post credits outtake.

There's also a Mulvey outtake which I need to edit and I might upload it next week.
I though the pod cast re started .
I'll have another listen in the morning.

Bloody great show chaps . Mulvey is very impressive . I don't think he's the kind of guy you want to lie to .and if you give everything then he'll give you more.

What a gem . Best show on the net.

true believer

And we’ve all skipped over one of the more interesting things.

We could of had Berisha and Simon leading the line. The league would of gone crazy for that. WWE tag team.

I’m glad we didn’t get Berisha as i think he’s on the slide but love his aggression. Playing MV and Roar would have been fun
I would have loved matty and bershia in mexican wrestling masks .

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I would have loved matty and bershia in mexican wrestling masks .
You get Berishia and Matty! I already got the wrestling masks
vXLEUS.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred