• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

midfielder

Loved it guys and agree on Bolt & weeMac.

I holding off buying my membership, until I see what we have on the park.

Wombat

Ok. $20 Podcast Donation now available for collection from East Gosford Thai Massage. Dont leave it too long to collect or the girls will put in into the pokies at the Elanora.

Behind Buddha on front desk.

Last edited:

Wombat

4 girls working tomorrow (maybe 5 coz i cant shake one, was covering for one on holiday, still wants to stay even though she is back lol).
All of them the cream of the crop!
I just had 3 weeks in Bali and massaged every single day and did not find a single therapist within cooee of my staff.
Btw Pete....ask for KT as she always laughing at you and eggy at the football.....they like a bit of crazy.

priorpeter

4 girls working tomorrow (maybe 5 coz i cant shake one, was covering for one on holiday, still wants to stay even though she is back lol).
All of them the cream of the crop!
I just had 3 weeks in Bali and massaged every single day and did not find a single therapist within cooee of my staff.
Btw Pete....ask for KT as she always laughing at you and eggy at the football.....they like a bit of crazy.
Haha! Roger that, thanks mate will do. Will probably come in with the missus late morning.

Wombat

Haha smart arse:naughty:. He went with his Missis and the two ladies that massaged them are not the glamorous type but they are incredibly good and they know how to hurt.

moomoo

Very much looking forward to the guys on the podcast asking Bolt the burning questions we all have. It's not what was it like winning all the gold medals or whats like moving from the track to the football field but where do you keep your sauce and do you scrunch or fold ?

Coast Football Ramble

Very much looking forward to the guys on the podcast asking Bolt the burning questions we all have. It's not what was it like winning all the gold medals or whats like moving from the track to the football field but where do you keep your sauce and do you scrunch or fold ?

We've actually been discussing this very subject.
What do we do?

Scotty

We've actually been discussing this very subject.
What do we do?
I'd like to hear about his football history. What was it like playing as a junior in his home town? What were his strengths back then? What position best suits his abilities these days? I'm sure he's sick of telling stories about his athletics career, he's bound to have done 100s of pressers on that topic. I'd focus on football, that's what he is here for (hopefully).

Would be massive to get him on the pod. Good luck!!

Forum Phoenix

I’d like to hear discussions not focused on the hype but around his boyhood dream - and when he made his decision to focus on athletics instead of football. And what he’s focusing on as a footballer to make it. And What he see are his strengths and weaknesses moving forward with us.

*sorry typos fixed

Last edited:

bikinigirl

I’d like to hear discussions not focused on the hype but around his boyhood dream - and when he made his decision to focus on athletics instead if football. And what he’s focusing on as a footballer to make it. And What fuss he see are his strengths and weaknesses moving forward with is.

. FP ... I'm disappointed

. Bolt doesn't have weaknesses he has "Developmental Areas"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred