Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Discussion in 'Central Coast Mariners FC' started by Coast Football Ramble, Aug 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. nebakke

nebakke Well-Known Member

So is the TIFO - Nothing backfired either, both did exactly what they're supposed to, or shitty defence however, backfired like Model T

Edit: For a bit of readability.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Coast Football Ramble

Coast Football Ramble Active Member

Hey everyone, Josh here from the podcast. We have Danny De Silva on the pod tonight. Any questions, please get them in by 5pm. If you have any questions for us to answer and discuss, let us know.

Cheers.

3. scottmac

scottmac Well-Known Member

How's the feeling having 2 very experienced midfielders in Wout and Hiarjei and what do they bring to training.

If his form continues This season and he gets offered another move overseas how much hesitation would there be seeing what happened the first time.

How beneficial is it having Hoole there and how well do you guys know each others game from the junior aus teams

4. scottmac

Sorry they were late. Massive day at work

5. Coast Football Ramble

On this weeks show, we talk to Mariners #10 Daniel De Silva.
    Discuss the A-league crowds, reviews, previews and more

6. Coast Football Ramble

Wout Brama joins us on the phone.
    We discuss the high defensive line, dissect the game Perth Away and look forward the upcoming game against Victory.
    #SPWOF

• Like Like x 2
  7. JoyfulPenguin

JoyfulPenguin Well-Known Member

Quality podcast as always lads, completely agree that refs need to be much tougher on Victory and the overall thuggery in the league this year.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. scottmac

100%. It's been fairly ugly so.e of the challenges we've seen getting yellow card or even nothing at all. This week's ffa cup game was just a blight on the game. WSW should have been playing with 9.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Coast Football Ramble

Tom Hiariej joins us on the phone.
    We discuss the possible second division, VAR, technical area cards and a dedicated Sydney fan.
    Keep listening for extra out takes and SPWOF.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. JoyfulPenguin

Great work as always fellas, sad to hear that Bay 16 is struggling. It's always great fun to chant and sing when @priorpeter and everyone comes down to Melbourne. Hope things can improve for you because you all work a million times harder than Yarraside ever did!

• Like Like x 3
  11. nebakke

nebakke Well-Known Member

Maybe worth a "grass roots" campaign for a show of force? - I could probably be convinced to abandon my cushy gold-seat for the duration of the Sydney game, to help bolster bay 16 - I'm coming straight from work anyway, so may as well change it up some more.
    I can't promise that I can convince the lot that normally sit around me, but I can sure try.
    Whadday'all reckon? There HAS to be more than just us on here, listening to the podcast, so maybe if we tried to organise something - put a comment up in the Facebook group as well if push comes to shove.
    People's silly ideas about active support and ultras definitely don't help, but i think there might be a portion as well who tend to think of it as an all-or-nothing type gig, so they never venture down because they get it in their heads that that'd mean having to be in bay16 every time.

Seems like a Sydney game would be a good time for that sort of thing ;)

• Like Like x 3
  12. Yoda

Yoda Active Member

The biggest hurdle the Bay have is that it is such a bad view of the game, coupled with a miniature "big screen", it becomes difficult to give up a "prawn sandwich" seat (as Morrow would say) where you can actually watch the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Gratis

Gratis Well-Known Member

This is my entire reason for not sitting there

14. scottmac

I don't think we have the cattle on the coast that understand the culture of active support. It sucks to hear the disappointment in the boys voices talking about it. Al I can say is dont give up. Your efforts are not judged by one night and there are many who greatly appreciate how much you put in.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Coast Football Ramble

Ben Kennedy tells us the Mariners are better than the Jets.
    We discuss the memorable Brisbane match.
    And look at the Sydney match with positive vibes.
    Youth League, VAR and more.

• Like Like x 4
  16. JoyfulPenguin

Very enjoyable podcast as always and great interview with BK! You guys do a great job, especially for those who are more disconnected from the club by distance. Always a highlight of my week when I get to listen.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Forum Phoenix

Forum Phoenix Well-Known Member

Yeah great work guys. Looking forward to hearing you have a chance to talk about not even just a win, but a glorious one.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Coast Football Ramble

Jake McGing joins us for a chat.
    We discuss the 2-0 win over Sydney.
    A Mariners best 11 and look forward to Thursdays game against Adelaide.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Coast Football Ramble

Shaun Mielekamp and Kye Rowels join us on the phone.
    We discuss the Socceroos qualification for Russia 2018, A-league match scheduling, Adelaide at home and much more.

• Like Like x 2