• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Coast Football Ramble

Hey everyone, Josh here from the podcast. We have Danny De Silva on the pod tonight. Any questions, please get them in by 5pm. If you have any questions for us to answer and discuss, let us know.

Cheers.

scottmac

Suspended
How's the feeling having 2 very experienced midfielders in Wout and Hiarjei and what do they bring to training.

If his form continues This season and he gets offered another move overseas how much hesitation would there be seeing what happened the first time.

How beneficial is it having Hoole there and how well do you guys know each others game from the junior aus teams

JoyfulPenguin

Quality podcast as always lads, completely agree that refs need to be much tougher on Victory and the overall thuggery in the league this year.

scottmac

Suspended
Quality podcast as always lads, completely agree that refs need to be much tougher on Victory and the overall thuggery in the league this year.
100%. It's been fairly ugly so.e of the challenges we've seen getting yellow card or even nothing at all. This week's ffa cup game was just a blight on the game. WSW should have been playing with 9.

nebakke

Maybe worth a "grass roots" campaign for a show of force? - I could probably be convinced to abandon my cushy gold-seat for the duration of the Sydney game, to help bolster bay 16 - I'm coming straight from work anyway, so may as well change it up some more.
I can't promise that I can convince the lot that normally sit around me, but I can sure try.
Whadday'all reckon? There HAS to be more than just us on here, listening to the podcast, so maybe if we tried to organise something - put a comment up in the Facebook group as well if push comes to shove.
People's silly ideas about active support and ultras definitely don't help, but i think there might be a portion as well who tend to think of it as an all-or-nothing type gig, so they never venture down because they get it in their heads that that'd mean having to be in bay16 every time.

Seems like a Sydney game would be a good time for that sort of thing ;)

Yoda

The biggest hurdle the Bay have is that it is such a bad view of the game, coupled with a miniature "big screen", it becomes difficult to give up a "prawn sandwich" seat (as Morrow would say) where you can actually watch the game.

scottmac

Suspended
I don't think we have the cattle on the coast that understand the culture of active support. It sucks to hear the disappointment in the boys voices talking about it. Al I can say is dont give up. Your efforts are not judged by one night and there are many who greatly appreciate how much you put in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb