• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

pjennings

BTW Graham Arnold finished 1st or 2nd each full season he was at CCM. We made the Grand Final that never was after he turned up after the 2010 World Cup.

Luca Brasi

From my observations I rate Arnie as a good coach. He has decent national and international scouting networks, can assemble a good squad of players (and coaching staff!) and his man management skills can motivate them to perform week in week out. Tactically he is very process driven which is fine when everything is working, not sure how good he goes when changes are required during a game or a season for that matter. This is all based on the fact that he requires the maximum budget possible to compete. The squad he assembled here almost sent the club broke.

JoyfulPenguin

From my observations I rate Arnie as a good coach. He has decent national and international scouting networks, can assemble a good squad of players (and coaching staff!) and his man management skills can motivate them to perform week in week out. Tactically he is very process driven which is fine when everything is working, not sure how good he goes when changes are required during a game or a season for that matter. This is all based on the fact that he requires the maximum budget possible to compete. The squad he assembled here almost sent the club broke.
While the squad Arnie assembled did nearly send us a broke I don't think we can really blame him for that. The CEO and owner have to sign off on all his signings and Arnie was hardly in charge of budgeting.

Spacks

Next time you do an interview with Okon or a player can you ask them if they use Football Manager at all? Cheers

Wombat

You better be joking Yoda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he looks like a shit Footballer that i used to know.

Yoda

Whoops, that was taken the wrong way. I was more wondering if Marc Warren and Jimmy have ever been seen in the same room together? I should have drawn a drum around his neck also.

Coast Football Ramble

Club legend John Hutchinson joins us for a lengthy chat about what he's up to in Seattle.
We discuss the releasing of Fabio, Roy, Necevski and Izzo.
And we take a look at the finals series.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb