• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Club Marinators - futsal season

BAD BULLZ

Bear got at least one clean shot in on the other bloke then the old guy got some on bear but that was before "the whole dinamo team" got hold of him ::)No punches got thrown or landed once part timer followed by the rest of dinamo were pulling it apart.

Bear

see, i dont even remember throwing any, i was so mad that this dickhead slid at me and connected that i was in a state of shock

a) its indoor, you cant slide tackle
b) the ball was not even in play, as id already kicked it out
c) being that the ball was out of play, all he got was ankle
d) the last thing i need before a trip to asia is a broken anything, hence i fired up at the retard

try that when we play each other in outdoor, and it will be more than just a fired up me and part_timer he has to deal with

Part_Timer

our keeper has a bad ankle and needs to rest it for proper season, so we had to borrow a keeper and as bear will be in asia for the finals no conflict.... also
mariners4ever said:
liam intercepted the ball got pass 2 players <B> LOL
while the WHOLE dinamo team was on him. <B> LOL 

he had thrown his punches (can u call a trumpet boy style punch a punch?) way before i arrived

mariners4ever

Part_Timer said:
our keeper has a bad ankle and needs to rest it for proper season, so we had to borrow a keeper and as bear will be in asia for the finals no conflict.... also
mariners4ever said:
liam intercepted the ball got pass 2 players <B> LOL
while the WHOLE dinamo team was on him. <B> LOL 

he had thrown his punches (can u call a trumpet boy style punch a punch?) way before i arrived

fair enough, lol i can't even imagine him throwing a punch let alone be in a fight with bear.
if i had known you 2 teams were playing i would've came  :( :mad: :headbutt: :'(

FFC Mariner

If it wasnt for Brett S, Bear would be front page of the Tele in a Rebecca Wilson "sokka wog thugz in sickening violence" story (appearing in 4 episodes).

Can anyone sign up for this mayhem?

Jimmy

FFC Mariner said:
If it wasnt for Brett S, Bear would be front page of the Tele in a Rebecca Wilson "sokka wog thugz in sickening violence" story (appearing in 4 episodes).

Can anyone sign up for this mayhem?

We could run a team or two in the winter comp I guess.

Alicia

Bearinator said:
Iv already entered my team for the winter comp

awesome1.jpg

BAD BULLZ

I'd pay to see a mutineerish team organized by sym vs a dinamo ish team organized by bear can you imadgine bear n fishy vs sacko n ffc mariner just putting it out there would be entertaining to say the least :thumbup:

marinermick

any other night other than mondays and i would be keen as well

methinks i will be seriously struggling to move muscles on that day

Bear

Hence I will be resuming my goalkeeping dutys on Monday nights

Lets hope it goes better than last Monday

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics