• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Club Marinators - futsal season

Jimmy

Nope. I was red carded. You cant replace the player for 2 minutes. The ref told tyson to stay off for 2 mins but was on in 30seconds. And it was basically full time when mitch got sent.

marinermick

Did some rule searching and the ref was wrong on both occasions:

Rules of Expulsion:
      The player sent off (shown a red card) is out for the rest of the game and is not even permitted to sit on the reserves' bench.
      The team of the player sent off can substitute for that player after 2 minutes of playing time or after the opposing team scores -- which ever comes first.
      The 2-minute punishment shall be checked by the timekeeper (or by the assistant referee, if  there is no timekeeper).
        The substitute cannot come on until the ball is out of play and he has a referee's  consent.

Kareem

tyson said:
Ted said:
Last comp game for us and we won 3-2. Scotty slotted in our first 2, but they clawed back as we slackened off to make it 2 all. I scored the 3rd to take the win. Wish we played like that all comp.....

That happens to Kareem's team all the time in 1st Division apparently. They control the game until they slacken off and the other team comes back. However, Kareem's team doesn't usually fight back from there like your team did.
sure watever
it has happened once vs Gosford team (1st time)e- which I publicly (on here i think)- took the blame for not organising subs
apart from that we r usually the comeback boys or we just get owned badly (happened 2 times- once vs wyoming 1st game, and once vs gosford boys)
we have recroded comeback 4-4 draws against the Avoca boys (green team), and the Pink team (last week)

Kareem

oh i got red carded as well but mine was double yellow. Which is very interesting because I had no idea i was on a yellow (i do recall being instructed to wait till the player is on his feet before carding him?- i was still on ground I think when i was apparently carded)-
we lost 5-2 or 5-3 or something- (no subs to replace me)

Paolo

The show of poor sportsmanship by the Real Marinators was nothing short of disgusting...you should be ashamed of yourselves

BAD BULLZ

Last week of regular season for our comp tonight.
div 2
DINAMO 30 :vhappy:
MUSKSTICKS 27
REAL 19
FIRING SQUAD 18
WEST GOSFORD 7
DUGOGS 1

NEXT WEEK:
DINAMO VS FIRING SQUAD 8.10
MUSKSTICKS VS REAL ??

marinermick

8:45 for Real semi next. Hopefully both Marinators teams qualify for the GRANDO SUPERCLASSICO!

Final golden boot tally:
Nathan Clark (Clarky) - 13
Tyson - 8
Adam Drew - 7
Mort (Ty's bro) - 7
30 year old Bear - 5
Juzzy - 4
Mick - 3

Congrats to Clarky for golden boot.

Alicia

Blazing Marinators (Melsy, T, Chimmi, myself + others) played our final game last night.

We were beaten 4-3 by a team who hadn't lost all season.  Congrats to Melsy & T who both scored fantastic goals last night.

Well done to all the girls who played throughout the indoor season.

mariners4ever

Kanwal Bull said:
mariners4ever said:
Part_Timer said:
congrats to bear on his blue card...15 seconds on the field??

was he playing for your team against the dugongs, and got into a fight by any chance ???

yes he did..

those players are in my outdoor team and the guy who got sent off was my coach, my mates have been telling me all about this at school

mariners4ever

Ted said:
Ahh Reecey got sent eh? lol

yep!!!

Bearinator said:
and just what are they saying harry?

they're saying that it happened about 30seconds into the game, liam intercepted the ball got pass 2 players (how did that happen  ::) :naughty:) then the keeper who was about 30/40 came out and liam half went for the ball half fell over or something, you got up accusing him of breaking your ankle started to throw punches but couldnt connect, reecey ran over and somehow threw punches while the WHOLE dinamo team was on him. thats what people have told me

marinermick

mariners4ever said:
Ted said:

yep!!!

Bearinator said:

they're saying that it happened about 30seconds into the game, liam intercepted the ball got pass 2 players (how did that happen  ::) :naughty:) then the keeper who was about 30/40 came out and liam half went for the ball half fell over or something, you got up accusing him of breaking your ankle started to throw punches but couldnt connect, reecey ran over and somehow threw punches while the WHOLE dinamo team was on him. thats what people have told me

you can tell your teacher that, for a guy 6ft2' and built like a brick shithouse, he punches like a girl

connected with bear twice and not one little mark on him

Bear

lol funny how there are always 2 sides to every story harry, iv got the mark on my ankle to prove it

mariners4ever

marinermick said:
mariners4ever said:
Ted said:

yep!!!

Bearinator said:

you can tell your teacher that, for a guy 6ft2' and built like a brick shithouse, he punches like a girl

connected with bear twice and not one little mark on him

lol, he aint my teacher, he's my coach, will see him tonight at training, did bear connect with liam, the player who tackled him ???
Bearinator said:
lol funny how there are always 2 sides to every story harry, iv got the mark on my ankle to prove it
well i'm not surprised you have a mark on your ankle, before last year he used to constantly go in studs up in tackles, last year reecey made him stop it even though he still does it occasionally

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred