• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Club Marinators - futsal season

marinermick

I suppose I will get the jump on Jimmy and call for both men and women interested in playing futsal in the off season.

The comp is at Niagara Park and played on Monday nights. Players have to be committed for the majority matches as each squad will comprise of eight players (ten for the women)

Last year's Dinamo squad will be promoted to division two, so we will be looking to add one of two players in this squad and run with one or two division three squads.

There is only one women's comp.

Rego is $50 per person and match fees of around $5/$6 per game.

Put your interest below.

Jimmy

I was going to do this tonight, ill ask at indoor tonight when the new season starts.
WATCH THIS SPACE!

Jimmy

I grabbed a flyer last night, it says the following.

"COME AND JOIN IN!!

Play indoor soccer!!

A 5-A SIDE INDOOR SOCCER (FUTSAL) COMPETITION OPEN TO ALL AGES
MEN AND WOMEN AND JUNIORS.

COMPETITION DAYS: MONDAY NIGHTS

WHERE: Central Coast Youth Club Niagra Park

Registration Dates: 25th august, 1st, 8th and 15th of September

All registration on Mondays: 7:00 - 8:30pm

Registration fees:
Juniors: $35
Seniors: $50
Game FEES: $40 game / team

NOTE: all game fees must be paid before game, and all forfeits must also be paid.

Mick Horvat: 43683951"

Usually dont have to pay before you play.
And for memory there's a $5 club fee you've gotta play so your covered by insurance.
Anyone else interested?

RADINHO

Jimmydinho said:
I grabbed a flyer last night, it says the following.

"COME AND JOIN IN!!

Play indoor soccer!!

A 5-A SIDE INDOOR SOCCER (FUTSAL) COMPETITION OPEN TO ALL AGES
MEN AND WOMEN AND JUNIORS.

COMPETITION DAYS: MONDAY NIGHTS

WHERE: Central Coast Youth Club Niagra Park

Registration Dates: 25th august, 1st, 8th and 15th of September

All registration on Mondays: 7:00 - 8:30pm

Registration fees:
Juniors: $35
Seniors: $50
Game FEES: $40 game / team

NOTE: all game fees must be paid before game, and all forfeits must also be paid.

Mick Horvat: 43683951"

Usually dont have to pay before you play.
And for memory there's a $5 club fee you've gotta play so your covered by insurance.
Anyone else interested?

Thanks i needed info on this.

Davo

Yeah fire up, we have our semi-final tomoz night against the black team that who smashes everyone 20-0...

FIREEEE UP... LETS WIN THIS!!!!

Davo

Keeper_Herbs said:
Interest.
can i make the regular 1st team ?

Sweet, great to a see a good keeper like you interested Herbs. Who'se going to be organising the teams?

marinermick

Davo said:
Keeper_Herbs said:
Interest.
can i make the regular 1st team ?

Sweet, great to a see a good keeper like you interested Herbs. Who'se going to be organising the teams?

jimmy

looks like we may have to put two teams in the 2s

hoover is the incumbent keeper for one team

Herbs

I wouldnt fight for a spot, if a team needs me ill play. Though a competitive league would be nice  ;)

RADINHO

Keeper_Herbs said:
I wouldnt fight for a spot, if a team needs me ill play. Though a competitive league would be nice  ;)

Sign him up iv'e seen him play and he's very good

Herbs

Ok 2 teams sounds good. I remember how fun the one game i played was. Very Keen.

What info do we have on divisons ect ?
Or other teams/players ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred