• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Club Marinators - futsal season

Kareem

Redline said:
How different is it to play as opposed to football?
basically- its more close control, more confined space, higher intensity and little long ball! (not to mention typically high scoring)
I am keen to play because i really need to work on my close control + composure on the ball!

Davo

Yeah a frustrating 3-4 loss.  It was disappointing after coming back from 0-2 down to make it 3-2 but we didn't play our best football so didn't really deserve to win.

Good season boys, at least we out razzled the pink kids twice during the season.

tyson

Yeah - we finally worked out why the maltese kid stopped wearing his pink shirt half way through the season.

It doesn't fit him anymore!

Sam made him wear it because it was the grand final, and it was like a rash vest. He had to take his headband off to get it on.

marinermick

tyson said:
Yeah - we finally worked out why the maltese kid stopped wearing his pink shirt half way through the season.

It doesn't fit him anymore!

Sam made him wear it because it was the grand final, and it was like a rash vest. He had to take his headband off to get it on.

good player - technically very good but he has sure stacked on the k's in the last six months

at his rate of increase he will be bigger than the huge mariners stretcher bearer in no time

Kareem

anyone else interested in playing futsal- if noone i dont think we have enogh for a (2nd) team.
Thanks
Kareem (I think we have 4-5)

BAD BULLZ

So is there another confirmed mariner fans team or is there 2 micks mob n karreems awsome mob 3 teams one comp would be epic

Kareem

Kareem said:
Redline said:
I've never played futsal before, but if it doesn't clash with anyone I'm up for a go.
so that would be 3 confirmed (myself, you and Ted)?
Awaiting FFC Mariner, Sym, my friend
Dont care who manages team- Sym or Ted can if they want
thats
me, Ted, yahya (my friend) confirmed
Sym, Redline unconfirmed but keen
and FFC mariners is sort of keen?
that would be 6 if everyone commits- but prob not more likely 4-5

Ted

Kareem said:
Kareem said:
Redline said:
I've never played futsal before, but if it doesn't clash with anyone I'm up for a go.
so that would be 3 confirmed (myself, you and Ted)?
Awaiting FFC Mariner, Sym, my friend
Dont care who manages team- Sym or Ted can if they want
thats
me, Ted, yahya (my friend) confirmed
Sym, Redline unconfirmed but keen
and FFC mariners is sort of keen?
that would be 6 if everyone commits- but prob not more likely 4-5

There is also Scotty and his 2 mates (one is a keeper) so if you and you mate are keen?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami